•Chapter 14•

Jack
  He watched in horror as all of their friends who were previously dead came flying into the room. "RUN!" Cry shouted, shoving Felix in front of him. Jack turned around to follow, but was yanked by the hair, "you're coming with me."

  All of a sudden, he appeared in an empty room, no other demons except for one. However, he still heard the screams of his friends.

  Jack listened to Ken screaming, "WHERES JACK?!" He opened his mouth to yell back, but Dark's hand slapped over his mouth, his sharp claws into the side of Jack's face and dragging it across his skin, drawing blood. Jack's hand rose to pull Dark's hand off of him, but failed miserably.

  Dark finally let go of him, Jack breathing a breath of relief. "What do you want," he sighed, his heart beating faster than it should. "What I want...is you dead." Dark replied simply, a smug grin plastered on his face, Jack quirked an eyebrow up. "Oh really, because I had a bullet in my head and I'm still alive," "yes, I can't kill you unfortunately." Dark looked to the side, and Jack heard his friends screaming his name.

  "But I can hurt you."

  Jack instinctively backed away from the slightly taller man, seeing an evil glint in his eyes. Within an instant, Dark was only a few inches away from him. Jack ducked, dashing towards the door, only to be yanked by the hair once more. Jack let out a small grunt of pain, his head forced almost completely upside down. He looked into Dark's eyes, seeing them flicker from brown to black. "Remember, I'm in control here." Dark said coldly, pressing a knife up to the smaller man's throat.

  The blade dragged across Jack's skin, pushing it just deep enough to leave a small cut on his neck. Jack let out a small cry, not daring to move a muscle, afraid of moving and causing Dark to slit his throat.

  "You see? You really think that's all I'm capable of?" Dark asked, pulling tighter on Jack's hair, making him wince. "I can destroy you with a snap of my fingers," the demon let go of Jack's hair, shoving him into the wall. The Irishman turned around, seeing Dark wearing a crazy grin on his face.

  The demon pinned him against the wall, one arm forcing Jack's arms in place, while his hand was wrapped around his now cut throat. He struggled against him, freaking out. Dark gripped his neck even tighter, his thumb tearing at his damaged flesh. Jack hissed in pain, trying to breathe. Dark instinctively pressed harder against the smaller man's throat, his claws digging into his skin. "P-please," he managed, gasping for air. "M-Mark! You can f-fight...him!" Dark's eyes flickered to brown, and he stumbled backwards, releasing Jack's neck. He started coughing, pressing a finger to his neck.

  "JACK," the others all called out, searching for him.

  Dark collapsed to the floor, gripping his hair tightly, mumbling rapidly. "Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up," his eyes returned to brown as he started to sob uncontrollably. "Leave me alone leave me alone LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, curling himself into a ball. Jack approached his friend, recognizing him as Mark. "Stay away, i-I'm too danger-dangerous!" He begged, but Jack ignored him, continuing to walk up to him.

  Jack bent down, "Mark?" He asked softly, putting a hand on his back, which was turned to him. He jumped at the slight touch. "P-Please go-go aw-away, he's g-gonna take control and h-hurt you!" "I'm not leaving you, you idiot," Jack replied, tears threatening to spill. Mark looked up, he looked like shit. But Jack still smiled, missing the man's eyes. All of a sudden, Mark bolted upwards and wrapped Jack in his arms, sobbing into his shoulder. Jack almost fell over, but managed to keep himself somewhat up. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry," he repeated. Jack placed his arms on Mark's back, a tear falling down Jack's cheek.