•Chapter 16•

Mark
'Ethan' dropped his knife, the blade clattering against the tile. He raised his hands slowly, not dropping that look of amusement. It was like a joke to him. The demon waved to all of his 'minions', who dropped their holds on all of Mark's friends. "Drop the blue things," the police officer commanded, questioning himself on the naming of the tentacles.

Mark suddenly dropped to the floor, seeing Jack fall as well. "You're under arrest," the officer said coldly, cautiously approaching 'Ethan'.

Mark looked over at Jack, seeing his body glitching in and out of place. "Sean," he asked, Jack looked up, his eyes flickering from black to blue. "Are you okay," concern rang through Mark's voice, realizing that Anti was trying to take over. "Oh yeah good luck with that psychopath. He'll rip you to shreds in cold blood." Boredom filled the demon's voice, and Mark's eyebrows furrowed. "I thought he was good???" "Maybe to your friends....but for others...... well. That's a whole different story."

"He's getting stronger," Jack said quietly, a dark glint showing in his eyes. "Hey Anti," 'Ethan' called, Jack looked up at him. "You're weak, you can't even take control of that puny vessel?!" He cackled, Jack's eyes turned black, scowling. "Quiet you," the officer commanded, holding 'Ethan's' hands behind his back and cuffing him.

Anti stood up, "oh really?! I'm the weak one?!" "No no no, Ja-er-Anti, you're way stronger than him now get back on the floor and give us Sean back." Mark tried to reason, gripping Anti's hand in an attempt to pull him back down. One police officer turned their head, seeing the two. "Hey, nobody move," the man stated, putting a hand on Anti's chest, pushing him back. Anti just gave him a death glare. "Shit," he heard Cry mumble.

  Within a flash, a knife had appeared in Anti's hand and he slashed the man's throat. Mark screamed in horror. The police officers all turned their guns to him. "Drop the weapon!!" One of the police officers fired their gun at Anti, only for him to dodge it skillfully. "Mark," Cry shouted from across the room, "get over here!" Mark bolted towards the couch, running next to all of his friends. Hearing more gunfire, Mark instinctively ducked down, his hands over his head. "We need to get out of here," Cry shouted, pulling out a dagger. "We can't leave Jack and Ethan," Bob cried over the gunfire. "Well we're not gonna wait around to be killed, are we? I'll lore all of the demons away, you guys make a break for it!" Before anybody could protest, Cry stood up and ran down the hall. Much to Mark's horror, all of the demons except for Anti started chasing him. Felix had a look of pure horror on his face, "we can't let him fight them off alone," he tried to run up to his feet, but Ken pulled him back down. "We have to trust him!" He shouted, Mark reluctantly nodded in agreement.

  The half-Korean turned back to Anti, seeing the most horrific thing. The demon jumped onto the police officer, his finger nails digging into his eyeballs. That poor man screamed in pain, before Anti snapped his neck. A green tentacle ripped through the floor and into another officer, ripping him in half. Mark was completely frozen, and he thought Dark was bad. "P-Please, don't k-k-kill me, I have a wi-wife and t-two beautiful k-kids!!" The man crawled backwards, Anti only stepping forwards. Mark reached forward to help the man, but Bob gripped his wrist tightly. "Don't, Mark." He wore the same look of horror everybody else did, they all wanted to help as well, but didn't

  Anti bent down over the officer. He grabbed a fistful of his hair, "oh that sucks." Mark gasped in terror, seeing his head yanked so far back that it split his neck open, almost decapitating him. The man let out a bloodcurdling scream. Anti laughed, before getting smacked in the face with a female police officer's gun. He winced in pain for a second, before laughing. His laugh sent sent chills down Mark's spine. "Everyone go," Ken shouted, running swiftly and quietly to the opposite hallway of Cry, the exit being blocked by the numerous corpses. "This is fucked," Felix muttered under his breath, not thinking anybody could hear him.

  Mark turned back, hearing a feminine scream. Anti was straddling the poor woman, his teeth sinking into the side of her face. Without any control, Mark ran as fast as he could towards the two. "MARK," the others screamed, right as he body-slammed Anti. Both men went tumbling to the side, Mark being lucky enough to land on top of him.

Mark panicked, his arms shaking. He looked at the officer for a split second, seeing her reaching for her gun.

I can't let him get away

  "That crazy bastard. See? At least I'm not completely insane!"

  Mark ignored Dark, being quick to pin the smaller man's arms down to the floor, straddling him. Blood coated his face, his jagged teeth stained red. Mark looked at his eyes, immediately noticing that his irises were glowing green, and not just pitch black like they always were.

  "L-Leave Sean alone," Mark stuttered, looking into the demon's eyes. He smirked, laughing insanely. "Die." Anti turned over, his foot pounding into Mark's stomach, he doubled over in pain, giving Anti a chance to flip them both over so he was on top. Without any time to fight back, he felt the horrible feeling of Anti's teeth sinking into the side of his neck. Mark screamed in pain, kicking him as hard as he could.

  All of a sudden, a chair smashed against Anti's head, knocking him away from Mark. Felix stood there, a terrified expression plastered on his face. He pulled Mark up, his neck feeling like it was completely torn off. Felix booked it, towing Mark behind him. All of the others were waiting for them at the end of the hallway.

  Mark turned his head behind him, seeing Anti standing at the end, laughing loudly. He looked forward again, "run run run!!!" Mark started to run even quicker, one hand holding his neck. Blood was sleeping out of his wound, and he was pretty sure Anti took a hunk of flesh out of it.

  "He needs to die."

Cry
  "HEY IDIOTS! Come over here!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, dashing down hallway behind them. As he predicted, all of Blank's minions started chasing him. The officers started to shoot at all of them, some striking them in the shoulder or spine, but they still ran despite that.

  His friends had turned into completely mindless pawns to Blank and Dark. However, they weren't gone yet. There was still time to save them.

  The first one came running at him, being Matt from the Game Grumps. Cry spun around, punching him in the nose. Matt didn't even flinch as a black liquid ran down his nostril. He stared at Cry with a blank expression, before swinging a knife at him. Cry ducked and punched him in the gut again, before yanking his arm and muttering a spell. He drew his dagger out and carved a circle into his wrist as quickly as possible, before making a star in the center of the circle. Right as he finished, a tentacle grazed the side of his head, nicking his ear. Cry jumped away, leaving Matt screaming and crying in pain, before collapsing to the ground. Black smoke came shooting out of him, most likely the demon that was possessing him. It moved straight towards Cry, who muttered a spell, sucking the demon back to its realm.

  The tired man sighed, looking at the mob of demons. One down. About 15 to go.