•Chapter 13•

Felix
"Jack stop," Felix put a hand on Jack's shoulder. His head turned back to him, and Felix's heart sank. The Irishman's eyes were a pitch black color, a black liquid pouring down from his eyes and down his face. He was face to face with his demon.

  The demon cackled, "What?!" It mocked in a high pitched voice, smiling at him crazily. He had sharp fangs for teeth, green tinted skin, and his body was glitching in and out. "He deserves it! He killed your friends, REMEMBER?!"

  Bob let out a small scream, and the tentacles released all of them. "FELIX! Get away from him!" Ken shouted, Felix rolled his eyes, trusting Jack's word about the demon.

  Dark laughed from his position on the ground, standing up to his feet. "Anti, I didn't expect to see you here so soon!" "Shut the fuck up," Anti growled, "from what I've heard, you've been going around killing Jack's friends. See, I don't care about them! I could care less if they die!"

  Felix backed up slightly, regretting his choice to trust him.

  "But you! You deserve to die!" Anti stepped away from Dark, a knife suddenly appeared in his hand and he swung the blade at his face.

  Ken yanked Felix away from the scene, "we've got to get out of here! They're both demons!!" He turned Felix around and started running forward, dragging Felix along. "Wait Wait Wait! Guys!" They all spun their heads towards him, their eyes all showing fear. "Jack told me that his demon was a good one, and he's not attacking us is he? He's attacking Dark! We can't leave Jack alone!" "That's not Jack anymore Felix," Tyler said in a panic. "Before the party got trashed, I saw Dark in the bathroom, Mark was fighting for control. They were talking to eachother!! If Anti is anything like Dark, then they're both still in there!"

  They all stared at him as if he was crazy, before Wade finally said, "I'm in." Felix smiled, "I want to get our best friends back! If you guys want to do the same, then we're all staying here!" Wade shouted, making everyone sigh. "I'm in," Bob said with a sigh, "we'll probably get killed, but it's worth a try." "Well obviously I'm in," Ethan said, "I've known mark since the 4th grade, so I'm helping too." Tyler said, "what about you Ken?" Felix asked Ken smiled wearily. "I'm in."

  Felix turned back to the two demons, who were still fighting. Anti jabbed the blade into Dark's side, he grunted in pain, before swinging a punch at him. Anti dodged, another knife appearing in his hands. A tentacle shot out at Anti, piercing through his knee, he fell to the ground. Dark hovered over him menacingly, Felix was about to help, when Anti swiped his leg under Darks body, tripping him.

  "Huh. I've never witnessed demons fighting before." Bob said in slight amusement, "I don't think anyone has," Ethan replied with a laugh.

  As they fought, Felix noticed them getting very tired. Their attacks slowing down gradually. Then, all of a sudden, Anti just completely stopped functioning. He started glitching in and out of place, making it impossible for Dark to land a punch on him.

  That was when Felix decided to run over there, everybody followed him. They looked at Anti, who looked frozen, but yet, glitching from place to place. Until all of a sudden, Dark whipped out a gun and put a bullet in his head. "JACK!" Felix screamed as his body collapsed onto the ground, he dashed over to his body, sobbing uncontrollably. He looked back, seeing all of the others stunned and filled with tears.

  That was when he showed up.

  A man in a white hoodie and black skinny jeans swooped down from the sky, wielding a katana.

  The man had a mask on, it was a plain white mask with a face drawn on, the face had a blank expression.

  He swooped down, striking Dark in the back of the neck like Attack on Titan. Dark let out a hiss, "oh if it isn't you."