•Chapter 8•

Felix
1:59 am
Felix bolted upwards, drenched in sweat. He was fucking roasting in this hot ass room. He turned to look at Marzia, only to find that she was missing.

He groaned, throwing the blankets off of him. He opened the door as quietly as he could, careful not to wake the others. He walked towards Mark's and Jack's bedrooms. He peered into Jack's, seeing nobody in the bed. He then looked into Mark's, nobody.

The fuck?! Are they having a party without me?!

Felix swiftly marched down the tiny steps and into the kitchen. "Guys, where are you," he called. There was no response, besides the pitter-patter of feet running across the wood floors. Felix turned around, tracking the noise down. "Y'all aren't having a three-some are you," he joked, hoping they would just tell him where they're at.

He looked around for any other movements.

Whatever. I'm eating food.

Felix walked around, searching for the light switch. The one time he needed his phone he didn't have it on him. Fantastic. He gave up on finding the switch and just opened the fridge instead, wincing from the bright light it emitted.

He grabbed an apple out of the fridge, turning around. Felix froze, focusing his attention on the droplets of red on the counter. "Is that....blood," he dipped his finger into the substance, before raising it before his eyes. It was blood.

Felix's heart dropped, assuming the worst.

Wait wait wait. Calm down Felix. It could've been anything. One of them might've have a nose bleed or something.

Felix's attempts to calm himself down didn't work. Because that wouldn't explain why all three of them vanished.

He suddenly felt very uneasy and tense, he looked behind him, getting the feeling of being watched.

What if there's somebody in the house?

The thought of it made his heart pound. Felix swiftly walked away from the kitchen. He blindly stumbled into the living room Mark past by once, hoping to find somebody.

*thump thump*

The footsteps sounded as if they were less than a foot away from him. Felix's head whipped behind him, there was nobody there. Now feeling panicked, Felix ran into the next room, he looked back and forth, before seeing a silhouette standing in front of a large window. He could see a strand of pink hair. "Marzia," he asked quietly. "What are you doing," he approached her, tapping her shoulder. She didn't move an inch. Felix started shaking for some reason, and he whipped her body around so he could see her face.

That was a huge mistake.

Felix let out a loud shriek, not even being able to look at the horrific sight. Her body collapsed to the ground, and Felix let out choked sobs. The image of her jaw completely gone was now imbedded in his mind. There was blood everywhere, ripped shreds of flesh and meat hanging of her cheek bone. Bone sticking out of her bleeding flesh.

Felix felt nauseous, he tore his eyes away from his fiancés face. He looked to the side, seeing crimson red irises staring back into his baby blues. His blood boiled as he stared at it. Felix screamed in anger and rage. "YOU FUCKING PSYCHO! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Felix ran towards it, tackling whoever the person was, swinging punches. He stopped just as soon as he jumped on him, realizing who it was. "Wha-" Jack's body was trembling violently, blood everywhere on his arms, which were held up to protect himself. "S-Sean?! There's no way- you couldn't have done this!!" Jack lowered his hands, showing his face. There were cuts and bruises all over his face, his eyes wide in horror. "I...." Jack tried to open his mouth, but he only cried out in pain. Felix looked at the bruises around his cheeks and jawline.