•Chapter 4•

Jack

*DING*

  "Ughhhhhhh." Jack grumbled, shoving his face into the pillow.

*DING*

*DING*

  A few minutes go by.

*DING*

  "Shut up." He reached over and picked his phone off of the bedside table, seeing multiple messages from Robin.

Okay wtf you didn't send the video.
Sean
Answer ur phone
When u get this, just send the video so I can edit it

Jack sighed deeply, before deciding to get out of bed. He walked over to his recording room and sat down, sending some footage to Robin.

  He was about to walk away, when he figured he might as well finish the rest of the Spider-Man series. Eh what the hell.

Mark

"Mark Fischbach?"

Mark looked up from the gray carpet, his eyes darting towards the doctor. It was a man who seemed to be in his mid 40's to early 50's. Mark stood up, walking towards him, smiling nervously. The doctor returned the smile. "You must be Mark," "yes I am." The doctor spun around and started down the hall, carrying a clipboard and a pen. Mark trailed behind him, his heart beating a little faster than it should've. "So I've heard that you came here because of frequent nightmares and hallucinations," the doctor asked, rounding the corner. "Uh- yes," "mhm," the doctor replied, elongating the last 'm.'

The doctor turned into a small room, Mark followed. "Have a seat please," Mark obliged, sitting across from the man. "So my name is Dr. Hendrix, I'll be your doctor for today." There was a quick pause, before Dr. Hendrix began speaking again. "So is it okay if you go into the details of what you've been experiencing lately? Like when did it start? Do you have a history of insomnia or anything like sleep paralysis or anything of the sorts?" Mark thought for a minute. "Well......it started a few days ago. And I haven't had much trouble with sleeping while growing up." The doctor scribbled something in his notes, before looking back up at Mark.

"So the first dream was about my dog hurting herself and then I found my girlfriend dead in our bed and then I got stabbed and woke up." Dr. Hendrix's eyebrows raised in surprise. "The second one was when I smacked into a tree and knocked myself out. My dogs were in the forest and it was dark and this thing killed my dog. And then my friend was barely alive and he dropped down and then the figure killed me in the end."

"Was this the same 'figure' in both dreams?" Mark nodded, "can you describe it for me?" Mark remembered his dreams, his dog, Amy, Wade. They seemed so surreal. "It was pitch black, razor sharp claws, a slender, stick-like body. It is also really tall, like 7 ft maybe."

Marks finger tapped against his thigh in a nervous way, his leg bouncing up and down at a fast rate.

"Have you had any experiences that might've made this entity come into your dreams?" Mark thought for a moment. "No, not really. I was editing a video when it appeared." "I see." Mark felt the need to go on with what he was saying, he had to get this off of his chest.

"I know that you don't want to waste time on some petty nightmares. But these past dreams have been very....realistic." "How so," "I'd wake up and it was like I'm actually living it. Usually my dreams are all wonky and don't make any sense. These dreams are different." Dr. Hendrix nodded, looking at him with his wide, almost judgmental looking eyes.

"And you have also mentioned headaches and hallucinations?" "Yes Uh, last night- this morning at 4, I woke up because of the heat. My head started throbbing and so I went into the bathroom to cool myself down and get some pain meds when I saw a figure that wasn't my own." "Where was this figure? Was it like the other one in your dreams?" "No, it looked like me almost. But it had jet black hair, and pitch black eyes, and it was smiling." Mark shivered, remembering that creepy menacing smile it held on its face.