•Chapter 17•

Felix
  "Holy fucking shit!!! Fucking run!!" Felix yelled, looking back at Anti, who was catching up to them. The halls were crumbling as he sprinted towards them at an abnormally fast rate.

I thought Jack said he was good?! Clearly he was wrong!!

  Anti threw a knife at Mark, who already looked like he was about to pass out. Felix jumped on him in a panic, "duck!" Mark grunted in pain, still gripping his neck.

  Anti had taken a huge chunk of his collarbone/bottom neck out, which scared Felix. Dark was scary, yes, and is certainly really bad. But Anti is just a complete psychopath.

  "CRY," Ken screamed in joy from ahead of them. Felix picked up his pace, trying to catch up with the rest of the group. "We have to get out of here, this whole place is coming down," Cry stated, looking between Wade, Bob, Marzia, and Ken. Marzia looked back at the two behind. "Felix! Mark," she cried, rushing over to help them. She stood on the other side of Mark, ushering him forward. "Marzie go back ahead, I don't want you getting hurt," Felix said with no emotion. "I appreciate the thought, Fe, but I'm not leaving you two to die!"

  "What about Ethan, what about all of the others?!" Wade asked, clearly shaken by this. Cry didn't answer, he only gave a solemn look. "NO," Bob yelled, "we can't leave them!!" "We need a demon to get them out of here, we can't use Dark, and we can't use Anti. That leaves Blank." Cry said slowly, Felix looked at Marzia and Mark, who's eyes were both wide in shock. "Where is he then," Mark interrupted, looking pissed off now. Cry looked behind him, signaling for everybody else to look. Sure enough, Blank was standing in the middle of the hallway, looking conflicted.

  Felix let go of Mark's hand, and took off down to Blank. "Where are you going," Mark yelled, "Felix! Don't go!!" Marzia screamed, "woah woah woah, you can't" Cry shouted. Felix ignored them yelling after him and continued to run to Blank. "FELIX NO!" Ken yelled, rushing after him. Felix spun around, "go with the others, I'll be fine," he reassured him. Ken nodded wearily, before turning back.

  "Blank, I need your help," Felix said, looking above him. Blank just stood there, looking around as if he was confused. "Hello," Felix asked, waving a hand in his face. Blank finally snapped out of it, looking at Felix. "I need your help," "why are you asking me this," Blank growled, clearly pissed off. "Because I need you to save our friends," "I don't care about your stupid friends. Why would I even help you," "because I believe that you don't even know why you're helping Dark." The demon's eyes flickered for a second, before resting on black once more. He bit his bottom lip, and Felix grinned. "I don't think you even want to help Dark, so why are you here," Blank didn't say anything.

  All of a sudden, a piece of the ceiling came crashing down in between the two, Felix backed up, yelping in surprise. Blank's eyes flickered blue again, and his face held a shocked expression. "Fine," his eyes narrowed immediately, "I'll help save your friends. But don't expect me to do anything else."

  With nothing left to say, Blank turned into a ball of ink and started slinking down the halls. Felix trailed behind him, starting to panic with all of the walls and ceiling breaking down. "Quickly, follow me," Blank's emotionless voice said. Felix obliged, following the blob to where all of the bodies of his friends lied. They were all out cold, just....gone. The sight of them made Felix's heart ache.

I hope the others are okay

Mark
  "Come on," Cry said, leading the bunch down a hallway. Mark's eyes lit up when he saw the exit. "Hurry," Ken said in a panic, basically running right on Cry's ass.

  Mark glanced back at Anti, seeing him holding two knives in his hands. The lights were flickering on and off, and Anti was grinning all the while. All of a sudden, Mark's vision began to get all wonky, and Anti's figure started spinning. The half-Korean looked forward, his vision worsening.