•Chapter 15•

Felix
  "Jack, wait up," the Swede bolted to the door, seeing Jack bolt after Mark. He was about to run out of the door, when a hand lightly touched his shoulder. Felix spun around, Cry was shaking his head, telling him not to go. "They'll be okay," he whispered, turning back to the group. They were all surrounding Tyler, mourning the loss of their friend.

  "But everybody else came back, do you think he's alive as well?" Felix questioned Cry, "most likely, yes. But he'll wake up as a slave to Blank." Felix looked at Cry questionably, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "Blank is Ethan's demon," "oh."

  Felix approached the rest of the group slowly, seeing Tyler's expression. His heart sank. Even though he would come back, it still hurt him to see his friends dying like this, before coming back. Wade looked up at Felix, tears dripping down his cheeks. "I......" Felix started, "I think Tyler might be alive." This caught their attentions, since both Bob and Ken looked up as well. "The others did as well, and we saw them die, so he'll most likely come back." Ken wiped underneath his eyes, "I know, I just don't like seeing our friends get murdered."

  Felix's thoughts instantly went back to Arin. He seemed almost happy to die. But then again, if Marzia was dead and Mark and Jack were dead, Felix's situation would be the same.

  His thoughts were interrupted by a whisper coming from behind him. Felix turned around, seeing Ethan leaning against a wall, looking thoroughly amused. "You." Wade growled from behind him, "wheres Mark and Jack?" The demon laughed at the mention of the two. "You should've seen it," he giggled, sounding almost like Ethan. "They ate shit and completely wiped out, Mark's face was like 5 feet in the mud!!!" He howled with laughter, Felix fighting back a chuckle. "And Jack," Felix asked, concerned for the small man. "Oh he rolled over Mark," it smiled evilly. Cry stepped besides Felix, two daggers in his hands. "So, three demons, why are you here," he growled, pointing a dagger at Blank. "That's not a nice way to greet an old friend," "we're not friends." Cry snapped back, Blank rolling his eyes in response.

  "Whatever Cry, you don't scare me," he took a step forward, causing cry to step in front of Felix protectively. The Swede watched as the demon's black eyes traveled to Tyler. Suddenly, Tyler sprung up to his feet, charging towards Cry. Cry was taken aback, barely dodging Tyler's sharp claws. He ducked underneath, sweeping his leg under Tyler, tripping him. Cry climbed on top of Tyler, swinging punches left and right. "Alright that's enough," Blank said in boredom. Felix and Cry looked up in unison, seeing him pressing a knife up to Ken's throat. "Take one step closer, and I'll make sure he doesn't come back."

Jack
  Jack's eyebrows furrowed, part of him not knowing how to answer his questions. It wasn't Mark's fault, he couldn't have done anything. He couldn't imagine if he was in Mark's shoes, he would've given up a while ago.

  "Like I said before, Mark, it's not your fault." Mark grabbed a fistful of Jack's hair within a flash, Jack not being able to react. He yanked his head back, his eyes flickering between brown and black. "Say that one more time and I'll slit your throat," he let Jack go, leaving him feeling like shit. There was only so much of this he could take before fighting back and hurting his friend. He didn't want Mark to hurt even more than he already was.

  Mark relaxed a little, his eyes flickering. "Look, though you might not believe it, you tried harder than anyone else." His shameful eyes met his baby blues, shaking his head 'no' in response. "Yeah, all day I'd be seeing small glints in your eyes changing. Like in the bathroom earlier today, one moment you were devoid of all emotion, and then the next, you acted really worried. No matter what you think, I know you did your best to fight him off. You struggled to fight this demon all day, and you're doing it right now! You call that just watching?" Jack flashed a small smile, Mark smiling back, despite seeming to be struggling against Dark. "Heh, thanks man."