•Chapter 9•

Felix
~~~Later in the evening~~~
The door swung open, and in came Bob and Wade. Excitement filled the Swede as he ran towards them. "I HAVENT SEEN YOU GUYS IN SO LONG!!" He shouted, greeting them, the pair laughed. "Welp, you're looking at us now! How's the YouTuber war going," Bob asked, "yeah has T-Series passed you guys yet?" Wade chimed in, Felix sighed, chuckling a bit. "First off, fuck you Wade, don't ever say that. Two, I'm still winning because I have G FUEL on my side!!" They laughed, and Mark walked towards them. "Mark!" Bob yelled, "Hey Mark!" Wade said, wrapping Mark in a small hug, before Bob did the same.

"Hey....guys, what's up?" "Eating, jet lag, all of that shit," Wade replied coolly. Only Wade would even mention eating. "That's a very Wade thing to say," Felix chuckled, "Yeah. Considering he eats on stream all of the time," Bob rolled his eyes with a smile.

All of a sudden, Jack came bolting towards them. "Oh shit," Bob said in an amused way as Jack practically jumped on the two, knocking the wind out of Wade. "Wassup fuckers," Jack greeted, out of breath. Felix laughed at him.

There were already a few people here. Marzia was still getting ready in a panic, which Felix thought was adorable.

"Hey Jack, can you help me with something," Mark asked. Jack turned his head away from Wade and Bob and looked at him curiously. "Sure, with what," "Just. Come with me." Mark met Felix's eyes for a split second, his dull, lifeless eyes staring back into his baby blues. The memory of the dream came flooding into Felix's mind. The face from the dream looked almost the same as he does now. Lifeless, angered, dark bags under his eyes.

Something is off with Mark.

Felix was snapped out of his thoughts by the sounds of Bob's voice. "Do you think septiplier still exists," Wade laughed at his joke. The Swedish youtuber would've usually thought that this was funny, but his thoughts were clouded by Mark's abnormal attitude.

Marzia
Marzia walked out of the bathroom, finally finishing her hair. Ugh one of the perks of being a girl. She quickly put on a blue and white striped off of the shoulder loose long sleeve, and a loose black short skirt. She spritzed her favorite perfume on her body, throwing on her black heels.

She was about to walk out of her bedroom, when she heard muffled voices talking. "Can we talk about what happened earlier," she immediately recognized it as Mark. "Yeah, what about it," that's definitely Jack.

Marzia wasn't one to eavesdrop, but Mark sounded serious. Maybe this is why he was acting so.....strange, to say the least. Maybe they had a fight?

"I want to apologize for my behavior. I was trying to help and got.....distracted." Jack didn't say anything. "I'm sorry if you're mad at me in any way, I just wanted to clear the air." "I'm not mad," Jack replied.

Mad about what? What'd Mark do?

"I mean, you were only trying to help....." Jack's voice steadily trailed off. "Anyways, what did you need help with," his voice bounced back up to his high-pitched cheery self. "Oh, I didn't really need anything, I just wanted to talk to you before there are too many people." "Oh, well okay."

Marzia sighed, fixing her hair slightly. She heard a loud knock on the door. "Marzia, are you still getting ready," Mark asked. The girl walked towards the door and opened it, Mark was still looking a foot taller than her, even with heels. Mark wasn't even a foot taller than her!! "Yeah just finished up," she replied sweetly, Mark nodded, his face slightly paler than usual. "You look nice," "thank you, you do too." Marzia happily bounced down the halls, Mark following behind her. Felix, Wade, Jack, and Bob were all in a circle talking. Her fiancé was sitting on the kitchen counter top.