•The End?• Final Comments

Final Completion Date + Edits: June 1st, 2019

So yeah. You've reached the end of the book!!

I just want to address a few things before you delete this book off of your library.

One, bits of this book was inspired by PsychoGenius' House of Dark.
I really liked the party element of it, and Cry being a demon hunter. So, go read that book!

I started creating a story similar to this back when Jack took his break and flew to LA. I ended up deleting the two books I had worked on because I was very upset with the books I created and Jack hadn't shared with us that signe and him broke up. I had originally put signe in the book, which was another reason to delete it.

Another thing, I started working on this book in early November and did the first 3 chapters before becoming inspired again. Then in January I started writing it again, and I'm so glad I did because it didn't turn out too bad. Yes it is short though.
Some of the things in this book that should've taken place in November also were mixed in with a bunch of current things with their channel. For one, I added Jack's growing beard thing in one of the chapters. Lol.

ANYWAYS. I'm just here to say that there isn't going to be a sequel. At least I don't plan to make one as of now. But that could always change. Don't get your hopes up tho!

I am planning on making future books related to Dark and Anti because I really enjoy writing 'creepy' things I guess?? Idk. But you can give me suggestions in the comments of this. But, I just really enjoyed making this book, and I loved watching it 'come to life', as cheesy as that sounds.

One final note. You might not be seeing another book in a little bit, but just know that I'm on this site pretty much everyday. Im usually almost always writing chapters for 2 other books (wink wink)
(if they're not out by the time I publish this)
whilst listening to music at 3 am, lmao. Usually, I like to finish the book, or at least get near the end, before publishing the first chapter, so I don't have to keep worrying about updating it. It's pretty unlikely that you'd be waiting for chapters for over a week, mainly because I read books that are still being 'continued' and haven't been updated since April or something and I know how it feels. It's irritating.

Soooo yah. That's about all the notes I have, incase you want to read books that'll be published in the future.
Please leave a comment of how I can get better at writing my books, constructive criticism is always nice.
And yeah.
Thank you all for reading this book, I hope you liked and found it enjoyable.
I worked really hard on this, and for those of you who read all the way through, thank you♥️