Broken 💔

Asia P.O.V

"I want my patient change Miss Campbell. i won't stand there and let that pervert assult me any more longer, he squeesed my buttom tush!".

"He what? Your buttom what??"

"Yeese!!"

"I'll have to have a word with him, but I never saw him act that way before. Are u certain????. I see. In the meantime you can write up your report and i'll get back to you" she sighted and walked away in a tiring mood. As if she couldnt be bother with such pilgrim.

I went threw my information still stratagizing my eye on my work until my time to go home, but a lot of paper work. i had only two hours reminding. But suddenly i herd a giggle.

I look over at my target and my eyes landed on the troublesome boy from earlier, i felt my anger exploding threw my rib cage gazing my fingers. 'Ass hole'..just by looking at him smile made me my stomach upset. the other nurses seem to be having a nice time with him but why didnt he treat me with some respect as he do to them. anyway let it be. Maybe I was hard on him. Just maybe.

"Hey Asia do you mind keeping an eye on him for me, an intern will be there soon" the same nurse from earlier who I was gazing at finally spoke spoke up; 'oh dear she!' But I do it anyway. I'm new here and I think its the only way I could earn some friend.

"Sure i'll do it " i'll look after the jackass."

"What was that? Ah never mind Thanks" the nurse existed the room. leaving to face the monster in disguised.

I went inside the room and watch as his hazel mix with blue eyes open and close. Maybe i can look at his chart without being seen.. he was very handsome with his blonde hair. I lean over to get a better look at his face

"I can hear you ... "Don't!"

"Why"

"Cause your rude" "look I'm sorry i apologize for earlier but you dump water on me, talk about abuse"

"Sorry about that you just pissed me off"

"Look i dont have a problem". lies. Son of bitch touch my ass again and we'll see.

"just forget it". I'll never forget it. it was a honest mistake". Honest mistake my ass I'll break your hand next time you do that you fucker!!. "already forgotten" i chuckle.

"Um ok I-II" "hey I'm Doctor Brown and I'll be keeping a eye on you Mr Thompson, I've seen you seen your new nurse Asia"" Doc role in with another nurse.

Then i existed the room and went back to my station.

🌹
🌹 🌹
🌹 🌹
🌹 🌹 🌹
🌹 🌹
🌹 🌹

Unknown👑 P.O.V👑

Weeks had past and now its 3 days before Christmas.

Archard has arrive at Betts house for Christmas celebration, at which he had never experience with his own family before. He was escorted by one of the porters  who knock on the door.

"Oh my  child, Archard what are you doing here so early? I was gonna pick you up " Eric said surprised ..."Bett Archard's here" Eric yelled ... Eric was Bett husband for 15 years now. he was a very humble and kind man.

"I-I decided to surprised you guys"

"Ohk Archard welcome to my home.. Now just sit here and i'll be right back"
... As the man guided Archard to the chair and left the house. He was schedule to pick up him within a week. A thing Archad didnt knew of was It was a surprise from beth she wanted him to enjoy the week with her.