Numb

"Asia wake up! Aunt shouted

I moan and groan on my bed getting up was the last thing on my stomach and ignored her..

"Asia its after 12"

"Go away I'm still sleeping" I groaned

My body ached like a truck ran over me. It felt like I didn't sleep at all.
I pulled the pillow are my head and curled myself in a ball.

"Some girl name lily is here to see you"

I opened my eyes and ran downstairs and met with an beautiful creature. Then I remember of what happen last night. My head ache jerk me.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hi" she blush if my head wasn't pounding me  so hard I'd probably think this was cute.

Wait. "What are you doing here? "
"Bett invited me". Huh I should've know that woman.
"Oh!"I walked away leaving her down stairs. Bett came running like a mad woman.

"Asia its rude not to entertain your guest. now come back!" she slapped my butt.

"Ow! She's your guest! Not mine!" I sat on the stairs and stared at her.

"Take a beth please! you stink, your killing my guest"

I threw my head back and listen to the silence but she pull me downstairs and spunk me with the broom

"We need to have a serious talk later young lady. Now go!" She walk out with lily into the kitchen leaving me bewildered.
I huffed a breath and blew some stray hair out of my face. She was being a pest. I headed to the bathroom when a sharp pain hit me.

Ugh! I sat for like mimutes and got.up slowly it was hell but I made it to the shower and did what I had to do.

I walk downstairs with my hand scratching the back of my head.
"What are you doing here again Lily?
Aunt what could be so impothat you had to wake me up this early"

"Have a seat your overreacting child"
I sat in my place. I hate when she boss me around

"I was just telling lily about my time-" Fucking woman driving me nuts."and I want her here because she's knew in the hospital" whats she yabbering about.

I rolled my eyes and close it blocking out everything she was saying, hmm lily got a nice ass in that dress. She was wearing a dark blue knee level dress.

"So how bout it ?""

"Sure" I nods

"OK ill help you pack"

"What!!!!??????? What??the fuck did I agree to!???? "

To be continue....