The test Part 29

"what have I done !".......her palm temble at her sudden outburst.... no she wasn't going to be ashamed of it,

three week earlier. ..( before surgery)

I was invited over to Asia new place by her I was surprise she wasn't talking to me but she ask me to come over .. which was wired for three month we haven't had sex and she particuly ignoired me for the hundred time in a row...

I was place infront of her apartment by Jason who had to leave for an emergency he will be back at 5;00 .. he actually led me on the coung before he went away......

"Asaia ?? Asia" no answer where coud she be.

Asaia P.O.V

I invited Archard over to talk but before I had to take a shower I just came from the jogging  and I reek.

Arachard pov

I was thirsty and my hormones was driving me nuts .....I pulled my self up so I can get a drink of water I was invited over and treated like a unwanted guess...

so maybe I can find the kitchen? right?

Asia P.O.V

I just walked out the shower in a towel. my room was right past my rommate own .. I dropped the towel to examine my glorious body only to see Archard feeling for direction .. I wasn't going to lie and say he didn't look sexy in his dragger and which that bulge sticking out no Asia I must not but its been so long .. he was walking and feeling ...

For some seconds things went on in this fashion. But his incapacity of his sense of seeing was immaculate  as well as his impassiveness eventually exasperated his manhood, and he became so hard, what was he thinking about?, a sort of butt for my hormones  I was beyond overwhelmed with lust and desire. a prey to the inborn ferocity, to the savage gaiety of the brutes who surrounded him

I wasn't going to say I wasn't intrigued.

He was getting closer and my hormones had to explode ....I did the unthinkable. ...I grip his hands and encircling  my breast then over my stiff nipples until he notice it was my body after that everything  went dark...

End of flashback...

........

Aunt bet  P.OV

Archard had been out for two months now and had no sign of recovery anytime soon. The surgery had been careful no one know of the outcome.
. Asia was no where to be found or herd of I was getting  worried ....no calls no nothing.
And poor archard trapped in he dark for so long what happen when he woke up and find  no one hear to greet him...Or what if he didn't wake up at all...I can't bear it I ask to be transfer to another branch in a different  state.

Asia pov

"what have I done !".......her palm temble at her sudden outburst.... no she wasn't going to be ashamed of it,

After moving into my apartment in New york city. I went to a  clique chinease  restaurant down the street and had there ramen and chicken soup because I wasnt feeling week and I wasnt into the mood for cooking.

After purchasing me soup I sat in the restaurant adoring the outside view. my stomach began churning I dash toward the bathroom  vomiting out my life. I couldnt stop thinking about Archard. I like girls for good ness sake why was I thinking about him.

After paying I went to the pharmacy for some medz. In the hall I met a strange darkskin girl in the hall uneasy with her self . "Are you ok ?"

"No I think I might be pregnant and I dont know what to do" her eyes was drench with tears and red from all the crying she had been doing.

"So are you? "

"No I'm too scared to take the test netherless, buy the test  what will my parents think of me now "  she sob evening harder.

"Please dont cry ok. why not, I do it with you so you won't be alone?"

"Would you do that for me ?" "Why not"We headed to the nearest gas station restroom.

"Ok mam I dont know your name?"

"Its Asia"

"Ok asia that's  a nice name I'm navida"

"Nice to meet you too"

"So I'll take this one and you Asia can take this one let's make it so we dont get confused while doing this tging" she sounded unsure of her self.

3 minute

"Well ?"

"I'm not pregnant its negative. Omg thank asia I dont know what I would have done without you.. "

"Your welcome now lets get put of her "

"Oh wait let's get rid of these" she took up  the two test bit before disposing of it she held one in her hands and covered her mouth

"I'm not pregnant but you are!"

"What? She handed it to me."I was bewildered no words could Express how I feel. My writing was gone I felt empty inside.

It's been two week since I found out I was pregnant. .... And I was two month pregnant  how can I not know, for god sake I'm a nurse.
I'm a fucking nurse ..