End of vacation

Woken up with an enigmatic pain, between my legs. I was terrified of what had happen between me and Archard. He definitely had his way with me last night.

Had I known, that this was gonna take place; I wouldn't had came to his room in the first place, I was looking for comfort and all I got was fucked. I can't seem to get enough, its like a drug: once I got a swift, I was dumbfounded, all I did was got addicted and the feeling is hard to quit. I'm a attracted to girls for goodness sake. I rolled my eyes at sudden thought. Looking back at him what is he doing to me..

I need to stop taking advantage of him, i felt disgusted with my self. Its a feeling that won't sit right with me. I don't want to go to prison or worst lose my job., although he's 18, but he's blind and my patient's.

I just can't anymore, but why cant I give up the courage to stop. why do I have the urge to sleep in his bosun every time he's near ...yes this is the last time we will ever do this. I can't do this anymore.

Slowly Unwrapping his hand from my body; that held me so tightly. i removed it from my thigh, slowly getting up, a grip pull me back down onto the bed "where do you think your going?" I was shocked. He had a tight grip around my wrist and the other around my waist.

"Archard let go of me I need to go now! I have work!" Why did I just told him that he didn't need to know that.

"Today is an holiday isn't it? and beside its your family fun day I over herd your Aunt taking about something about having a part 2 event though part one was awesome".

""What!! A Part what!!"

"Yes was I suppose to say that?"

"Holy shit I gotta get dressed before some one catch us and then ill really be in some serious trouble".

"Why? let them"

"Archard!"

"What? Why start something you can finished, look I'm preserving this moment"

"No! You Look! I can't continue doing this!!",

"Why not? "

"Its wrong that I'm taking advantage of a blind kid and some serious prison time-..."

"So because I'm blind your saying this"

"And I'm risking my job by doing that"

"You weren't saying that last night" I bite my lip at the thought of last night

" shut up! perish that thought".

"Make me" he pulled in to me, I brace my self for was about to happen and started kissing me inch by inch as he rested at my private, slowly kissing it as his tongue made its way in between my clit and grip my legs while spreading them open my legs

"Archard stop"

"You sure you want me to" I know he was smirking judging by the cockiness in his voice.

"No" temptation

"Tasty "

"Uh! ..um" I glance at him giving me something I yearn for during these past second, my mouth open in shock at this over bearing feeling

Then the bastard actually stop

"Ah I don't feel like it "

"Your fucking tease Archard " he chuckle

"I'm gonna use your shower and go to work" I got up from the position he had place me in.

"Want company"

"No" I yelled between my gritted teeth

"Come on, you rub my back ill rub yours"

"You had to see in order to do that" I covered my mouth out of realizing what I had just said I seen the hurt expression on his face, fell from a smirk to a stone cold look , I know he was hurt by my remark "As tempting as that sound I'll strongly decline"