Fun Time with Arcahard💖

Ok i'd be laying if I said I didn't enjoy what went on back there. It made me horny AF.
I blew out a breath and luck my lips for nervousness and excitement.
I need a new job. I can't be around all of this.
I muttered to my self as walk threw the hall.

.......

Laying on the bed I herd a tud at my door "who is it .?"..I reached over and look at my phone it was 12:45 am.

"Who the hell" bolting open the door with range in my heart and fire in my heart.

"Archard?" My voice hitch. I was lost for word why was my body deceiving me. My throat went dry, as he speak
"Yeah I'm having a little problem finding the bathroom"

"I thought you went home " was all I could say.

"Well liza came home late. so I had to stay, she calm it would be bad carma to drive that late" typical.

"Ohk ill guide you...." I grip his arm with force only to be heading my heart in my chest beating a s fast as light. I can control my feeling anymore but I must.

----------------------'---- ------------ ---------------

I rub my eyes and yawn looking at my phone screen to the time shit it's 8:00 and I had to reach at work by 8:30

I hurried and get my belongings into place but; in doing, so I realise that a white figure was on my bed. I don't have time for this I took a quick shower. Wear my clothe and headed three the work. I let him crash with me last night ....

Being back in this hospital room was like ....forget it

"Asia your late" my head nice called to me

"Yes I know. I'm sorry about it"

"Don't let it happen again"

I took my chart and went to do my duty

"Beautiful Amanda where's"

"Don't ask plz"

"I got a  new patient"

" his name is Donlin"

"Donlin!! oh"

"Oh ???  

"Oh never mind" Amanda look down at her chart.

"I'm I missing something here Amanda "

"No just be care full with that one he's a perv"...

---------------------------------- ------  ----- -

It was 12:30 am....Archard was listening to the TV to pass the time. Some hospital series was on, and he clearly remembered Asia and what took place between them comments about hospital series, which made him smile. A light evening meal would be served in thirty minutes. Asia came in with her chart doing her daily routine. Asia hadn't paid much attention to him after they had exchanged Good morning. She was doing a late shift.

"Your quiet today ," Asia whispered loud enough for him to here her.

Archard had been lost in his own though, so he hadn't paid attention to her words. "I'm sorry, did you say something?"

"Nah, it's nothing. Just some used panties I found under the couch," she said and was about to throw them into her garbage bag she was boiling with range. After they spend so many night together he would sleep with some one else. She felt disgusted hurt but she couldn't express emotion.

"Wait! Let me feel those."

Asia gave him a a cold hatred  look but obeyed his wishes and showed him the panties she had found.

It was a surprise what the nurse holding at the tip of her chart.

"These panties fuck! Look Asia it's one of these nurse place it in my hands ..I didn't do anything with her..She gave it to me when she was visiting me last night. Could you leave them... on the chair? I'll make sure she gets those when she visits me again." She drop the panties on the floor.

Asia  looked like she had something to say, but in the end she didn't say anything and finished her job without speaking another word. Archard  thought it was strange but he decided to forget it.

As  she  left the room. she noticed two things. One, her panties were damp. Two, they gave away a familiar smell. Asia had had enough wet dreams in her life to know how panties smelled after an arousing dream.

Why am i thinking of him. Why do i want to do sim many dirty things to him. 

Asia tried to remember the last time Archard had been in her room alone. She couldn't do this any more. She went back to Archard room and locked the door." Asia are you ok?" he uttered how'd he know it was her. She stared at him from head to toe he was well relax under his covers facing the ceiling.

Asia took off all of her clothes except her  stocking

Waves of sweet sensation rushed over her. Whenever she used her electric whenever she was around him she always get wet. Her nipples were rock-hard when she took them between his lips . A gentle kiss caused her to breathe rapidly. It wouldn't be too long until she would get her release. She pushed her legs together, allowed his finger to run on its own in her pussy, and used his free hand to rub her clit. It didn't take long until her ears started humming and her back arched when she uttered unmistakable sounds of sexual release. She didn't hold back the volume of her moans this time. No one would here she was the only one on stuff on this floor.

The stress, which had been mainly her own doing, melted away completely when her body started to relax after the climax. She was so relaxed that she nearly nodded off.

she go up and prepare to leave only to have  him gripping her dont go"

.....

Wrapped in his arm bare naked

"We can't continue doing Asia but I can't stop ...I'm attracted to you ...This is wrong but I just can't ...please for give me a chance to prove my self" Archard pleaded.

"Archard.." She trailed off

"Just one chance to-" he was cut off

"Ok "

"Ok:"

"Yes but we need to set some ground rules" " anything you want"