Fallen😧

"Well, well, ....well isn't this a coincidence. a nice day to be engulf in such a agitating longing full position.". Abbie gave me her disapproval look.

"Where are you going with this Abbie ?"

"Where am I going with this you say miss lady! ?"

"Ruschain  where is your woman going with this ?"

"Don't put me in this I'm just enjoying every minute of this, I don't want to be on her bad side trust me. I love my her trust me,  but I love my self a lot more"

"Uh. ..I thought we were friend"

"Yes we are love....." Raven said

" you people are crazy. it seem like my cousin madness is rubbing off on you!"

"Hello are you even listening to me Asia!!. As your cousin I strickly forbiden you from being with this child ... but before we get into that omg!!,  Baby cousin I thought you were a lesbian but i thought wrong. I know you were glowing and something about him seem strange aah never thought it could lead up to this!"

"Abbie! Stop !! Ruschain!"

"What!!" Abbie yelled

"Oh baby stop tormenting the poor girl I think she had enoughof your rambling" Ruschain said

"Did you just tell me to shut up you neanderthal"

"No hun of course not I'm just saying that Asia um...isn't looking so wonderful and she probably fell asleep by accident right Asia!? and I'll like for you to  referring me as a neanderthal, kappessh! You don't want to pist me off "

"Um...." Well look as if Ruschain has his hold on little miss Abbie. He's not abusive or anything he just know how to put her under a leash.

"Then how did she reach into Archard bed hun! "

"Well den" Ruschain gave his answer.

"Exactly do you think I'm stupid to believe that do you!"

"No and stop exaggerating!!"

"All of you get out except Asia !
NOW! !!" Everyone exist the room  leaving us three in it. I would sa tow because Archard was in his sleep doze. "Let's not stay in her either" I said walking into the hall. Abbie pulled me in the nearest closet.

"WHAT'S GOING ON ASIA!!"

"Nothing is going on Abbie so stop"

"Well I.... we came to see Archard yet to find you in rap in his bed in an unpredictable position and your his nurse plus  he's underage and you could lose your job for this! are you not thinking"

"Stop talking to me like I don't know what happen and your older than me by an hour,  so stop behaving like you care about me or anyone and stay away from me. I storm away  leaving her in the room with tears dripping from my eyes.. just hope some one didn't saw us."

I went to the changing room and went home without anyone seeing me and call in sick. This was just too much for me to handle. I need to breath. My heart is pounding inside my chest...what I'm I doing ...

Bursting into my aunt house I saw her packing up my things. Oh great

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you pack.  Asia are you ok what's wrong sweet"

"Nothing is wrong why don't everyone just leave me alone and left me be "

"Hun." Aunt gave me a concerning look

"Aunt I messed up . I messed up bad"

"What wrong" she sat beside me.

"I can't tell you"

"Oh k well whatever your going threw, you will know how to get threw it your stronger than you look Asia!,  and i'll be with you 100% cause your my favourite and smartest nice. And I know you can get threw it....dont tell Abbie I said that ok...now go get some rest and sleep off all that sadness". She kissed my temple.

"Thanks Aunt" she gave me a smile before existing the room.

Three day had pass and I was finally moving in with lizzy or liza what ever her name is ....I kinda like her when she just move her we went on a date and I slept with her like once or twice and I found out that she was annoying, spoil brat: full of drama and I wasn't down for that so I made know that we're just friend yet she's not getting that.

_____________________________________________________ _____ ______

____ __________ €___________ _______

I sighed and lean back afraid to get  up, but  I was thirsty and I sighted and kinda needed to pee. I groaned loudly then herd a soft spoken voice hearing a familiar voice chuckle "having fun" I interrupted archard and liza and another.

"Why are you always everywhere I go!"

"I didn't know you were here Asia. I thought it would be just me and liza" he said

"Lier!!" I yelled.

"Asia why are talking to my guess like that!! you need a chill pill girl!"" I cant handle this ..going back upstairs  back to my bed" ...I couldn't deal with this. No more ..I know what to do know.