Quick drink

So this day couldn't get stressful enough, its now 5:30 Archard should be back by now.....holly crap!, why am I worried about him being here or not...

Anyway ..I got to get ready for a drink out, later with a new friend

"Hey ready Asia"

"Yes I am, lets go"

It happen so fast. Disdain, was the first thing that came to my mind. Pain' when my body was tossed, from corner to corner because of the music,  I felt so free, of electricity. I wasn't trying get get wasted. drain" had those liquors down my throat, every touch it burns like acid; eating away my inside flesh. my mind never felt so contented, it was within a flash. I was being Lore's in my coach by my aunt it happen so quick. Turn around Asia, turn around Asia, turn around.

My actions were quick, I flew up off the coach and ran into the guest room's toilet. The vomit was non stop. Aunt follow me to scold.

"Why did you drink so much!?"

My flung a round to meet her
"WHAT ITS TO YOU" I shouted

"Don't raise your voice at me your not acting right"

"But was dad acting right when you were listening to him instead of me?"

"I'm going to bed. I don't have time for this. when you are sober I will speak to you" she turned around and existed the room.

I stared at her with distorted  in my eyes my vomit was surfacing

""You could've gone to prison for drunk driving" I fanned my hands at her in dismissal

"Don't you dear Asia don't push me right now!"

"This is crazy Asia! I have the right mind to kick you out my house".

My body flung around to meet her "yeah right!" I shouted

"Try me !

"You cant do this where will I go"

" Well you should have thought of that before you do all of this"
She walk out and rush after loosing my balance

I was out...