Same old same old...

Archard  felt a little better today, so he decided to take a short strode with jason. In fact, he should have stretched his feet earlier. he didn't want to spend all his time in the hospital bed ridden. There was a joined lobby and cafeteria area a couple of corridors away, so he decided to walk there. His legs weren't exactly shaky or anything like that, they just hurt after him. "Hey man i'll be right back ok"his assistant said .
"Hey love you like the view"
"Shut up"
"Asia why you mad at me "
"It's hard not to be , what are you doing here anyway"
"Are you blind" lol he chuckle
"How is that funny?"
"Ah sight your no fun" she went up to and wake her hand in front his face

"Come here. what the hell you think your doing" he inquired as he grip her and embrace her in his hold.

"Let me go Archard not here I don't want anyone to see us"

"Beautiful beautiful angel, love your imperfection from every angel tomorrow come before you know, so I had just had to let you know-" began singing which made her smile intensify  He kiss her cheek then released her...

"You know we can't....not here ."

"Your such a cute couple" a voice ehoe which made Asia jump ...she turn around to be met with a blonde hair girl she was pale like cloud or not so much she look about five 5....

"No where not a  coupl-"

"Ah thanks sweetie" Archard answer .."Archard!" Asia yelled. he could hear the anger in her voice ...

"What! .."

"Ah forget it"

"Ah what did I do love"
He pouted his lip which made her chuckle "look I got to go before I strangle you to death"

"Asia come on I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry was it me" the little girl said to him

"No precious it isn't". are you kidding me, she's an demon from a another dimension and you have a  voice of a  angel from above the young girl giggle

"You can call me ginger, that's not  my government name but all my friends call me it"

"really now. .its nice to meet you ginger my name is Archard and demon name is Asia "

"Are you really together? She is really pretty "

"She is isn't she" he smile at her comment and braced back and fell to the ground

"Are you ok ....didn't you see where you where sitting"

"No darling unfortunately I can't ...I I'm blind "

"Oh sawry" Ginger felt bad for saying something so mean to him.
.
"Why are you" ..I  don't know did I offend you" he herd the hurt in her voice.

"No you didnt, why would you? I'm ok don't worry angel"

"Ginger why are you questioning my patient"

"Sawry big bother"

" jason this is your sister"

"Yea anyway let's go sorry i took so long"

....
....

....
He was leaded by his assistant jason around the hospital...He place him at his intern table two feet away from Asia and Amanda and jessica. where the simple nurse ate and talk .....This was an everyday thing for him...but how'd he spending his time the in the hospital got hom to get use to all this knowing that jason had being his only man friend who talk to him and not talk behind his back.

I  can spell her intoxicating perfume suffocating me. I feel to close to her. I should go somewhere else. Archard kept thinking

"So Archard what's your story?" he herd Amanda chattered..she was always a noisy brat.