🌸🌸Friends🌹🌹

Asia P.O.V

Aloud snore flanged me out of my sleep. my heart was racing at the thought of the sound escalation throughout my heart. ' i thought that it was my phone ringing, but it felt much heavier, yet so warm and cozy.

"mmh" wraping my hand around the misterious object, it grip me so tight and yet it felt so right.

my head was now on a board hard surface, and hot air was penetrating my forehead. What could this misterious object be Asia?, being too tied to even acknowlede this ...i fell back into my dream land. As the object contiuning to embrace my back, it just felt right i drifted off.

          🌸🌸
       🌸     🌸
    🌸         🌸
  🌸            🌸
🌸 🌸🌸🌸🌸
🌸               🌸
🌸               🌸
🌸               .🌸

"Ahh my head hurt what did i do last night"... holding my head in a stance, to stop the room from spinning i couldn't concentrate, nor focus on my surrounding ...why did i drink so much last night. i meant to say after i visited Mashiel or whatever her name is. last night i went to my cousin bestfriend party and i must say if was the bomb ...after about 1. i decided to head home, and it brought me back to here. So here i am getting out of bed naked beside Archard. Yep its the teenage drea-

"Wtf!!!! i'm naked and in bed with Archard OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD!!!!!! FUCK! FUCK AAAAAH,. Wake up!! Wake up! I sream and started hitting him on the chest to get up. so the whole house could here me ....
But sadly no one was home Aunt nor, Uncle, nor Phil , no one return last night. Oh thank God!

"Why am i naked Archard!!!"

"Archard wake up!!!" I shake him roughly and wrap my foot around him i was sitting on his chest shaking the hell out of him with the sheet around my body.

"Ah wake up!"

"Ah, stop yelling will you, i herd you loud and clear!?"

"Why am i naked!"

"Calm down"

I look at Arcard as he sighted at me in shock. "Why are you on me? Realizing i was completed naked and on top of a naked boy i had move but not without my Answer.

"Ok well get off of me"

"No!" i wrap my hand around him while he tried to lossen my grip around his waist "stop! ".

"No!" I grip him tighter to a point of which he had given up.

Just then i thought he had given up in victory he brace up. In an inwarded position, his chest and his entire body began moving upward: into a sitting postion including me ... It felt wired.

But i felt a hard board unusual feeling hit my tigh and i began bracing upward, realizing that was his private, i jump to remove from his embrace. Suddenly he grip me back toward him and whispered something in my ear.

"Where do you think your going darling?"

I was lost for words at this position and the courseness of his voice
Sounded for a blind boy he sure had a muscline grip..
He released me and i got off of him.

He got off the bed, and stand infront of me looking down ward. Dam he had a nice piece of six pack abs. And a huge........

"Are you ok" he scratch the back part of his head.

Showing off his perfect body.

"Um, oh God please cover up".. I yelled getting a good look at his man hood.

"What? You'll help me right?" he said ..i notice that i was naked and saw a blanket on floor and rap it around to cover up.."what the hell happen last night!?" I was irrated as hell and my body was paining all over.

"I don't know, all i remember was that i was talking to Eric and drinking the last of my punch and the friut cake".

"What fruit cake Aunt can't bake ..omg phil!"

I look around too see if anyone was in the room..."was there anyone else in here beside Eric?"

"I'm wondering the same thing too, i thought "

I rubbed my head in confusion "what the hell!"

"Whats wrong?"

"Did we do anything last night?" i rubb my temple.

"I'm not sure i dont think so?"

"But i'm naked and i'm in pain down here"

"You sure cause i didn't do remember anything"

"Um "

"I think we should get something to eat you look like shit and i look like shit and i think we need it" he chuckle and he fell backward and landed on the bed.

"Why are you in my room?" You know what well discuss this later i need a shower "

"Can i joiin you?"

"Next time"

"For real?"

"Hell fucking no!"

This guy should be lucky I was in a good mood today because it was any other  black female, she  probably would  have probably knock him the fuck out. But I'm nice and I won't hurt a blind kid. And I wasn't in the mood.