😬😬His visit😢😢

After long hours of waiting, stiffened with a broken heart, feeling that he felt was dying, the blind man he was known as. Being unable to find his way along the room, he went on at random, falling into chairs and door frame getting up again, without uttering a sound, his sole object being to find the woman who had his heart.

his feeble limbs being incapable of carrying him farther, he sat down in the middle of an open lounge. He did not get up again. his body, quite stiff and stark, disappeared under the incessant accumulation of their rapidly thickening mass, and nothing was left to indicate the place where he lay.

His sickness severe, and he was worsting, he did not have much time...

The following week these gloomy birds were still there. There was a crowd of them up in the air, as if they had gathered from all corners of the horizon, and they swooped down with a great cawing into the shining snow, he could hear there sweet voices rare threw the open air Asia followed the deep feeling to discovered the body of the blind man every one sol solo-my swear to keep safe, already half devoured, mangled on the floor. His warm eyes had disappeared, pecked out by the long, voracious air.

"Archard!!! wake up please!!" said Asia without looking away from him, he could be dying and you're the only person who can save him her said to her.

its been two day since he had been in a coma .. but how can a person be in a coma with a smile on the lip he looked so peaceful.

........." we need to go into surgery immediately so we need his guardian to verify it." Dr ken said to the head nurse......

Asia P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said quiet goodbyes to the people around me and left. I hope my boss managed to pass on my message. She never mentioned it. I never saw Archard  again after today. I hope he wasn't really sick. I couldn't manage to see him . I just hope the operation went well. today was my last day I couldn't bear to stay here any more the only person knew I was going away was Phillip. the vision that was imprinted in my vision about Archard was when he looked up and smiled at me...

I decided to ignore that he arouse feeling inside of me toward him I cant be with him. I wont tortured him like that again...........

"why are you leaving here Asia "

"I need to time for my self and he needs an family and that's you so please promise me that you will be there for him no9 matter what" 

"the doctors are saying that he wont survive the surgery "

"don't say that ?! he will make it threw I know he will now stop saying that and stop crying.."

"just promise one thing Alex that you would keep your nephew safe and stop hiding from him your the family he has "

A couple of months went by and Archard wasn't  awaken he was in a comma. that's what aunt told me.

And then it struck me. I had a plan.

"Do you mind leaving it with me?" I asked her. "I have trouble thinking of things to write in these letters."

I smiled up at her.

"That's fine," she said and started to walk away. "Just leave it on my desk when you're done."

To Archard, I wrote, Been great working with you. Thanks for everything you've done. All the best for the future, Asia.

In a different colour pen, in discrete block capitals that looked nothing like my real handwriting, my shaking hand wrote: ARCHARD, YOU ARE.......

My face felt hot and my scalp itched. I looked around and with my hands still shaking, closed the card and slipped it into its envelope. I put five pounds into the collection envelope and felt generous. Then, making sure I walked like someone with a clear conscience, I went to my car and left.

it's been three week and i have been spending a lot of time in cali plaining this thing about the bridal party we had been preparing for . I found a new job as soon a here it was as as Secretary for a wedding planner..to tell the truth I was kinda enjoying my job ...I had to work at night to get the necessary job done, I met this guy where I work he work in the shame plaza complex but differnt room..  he work as  a  burita his name was troy....we would talk for hours when i went i  his cafe he'll laugh and we would just vibez when the morning approach I went home. ....I kinda pitty the guy having no family nor friend it's sad and what happen if he don't service the surgery ..no he has James his uncle the guy who I left in his care..

Moreover, Archard had never known any tenderness,  everyone caring very little for him;

As soon as troy finished his soup he went and sat outside the door in summer and in winter beside the fireside, and did not stir again all the evening. He made no gesture, no movement; only his eyelids, quivering from some nervous affection, fell down sometimes over his white, sightless orbs. Had he any intellect, any thinking faculty, any consciousness of his own existence? Nobody cared to inquire.

I was free. i was sad. I was gone....