Infertile love

Asia  placed the meal tray carefully on the bedside table  "What's the matter, Arcahard? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Should I tell her or not? If she really is my nurse , then we can laugh at my childish feelings later. But if she is has the same feeling for me then..., I shouldn't tell her about my doubts.

"It's nothing. I probably am a bit tired, that's all. I slept too little last night."

Then Asia moved beside Arcahrd bed and gazed at her with a sly expression on her face only she could see. She moved her hand on the back of his head,  not so covertly to let his long black hair fall shift to the side.

"For real thou you Kool, dude?

"I will be"

"Look Archard I want to tell you something"

"Well  you know, we have been having a lot of sex lately and..... that needs to stop.  it's not right for us to be doing  that ...as a nurse I would lose my job and as a friend I'm taking disadvantage of disability kid and i would be losing a friend...and it's not fear on my part, so please understand when i say... i will still remind your friend and we can still hang out but the sex will stop! . forgive for taken disadvantage of you ...she drop her head into Archard lap  and began to weep.

" No if its the person to be sorry i should be the one, I am sorry Asia its my fault" he brush her hair using his hand calming her down.

"Your kinda a kool person to be around"

"I know "

"So tell me more about the real Archard"

"My name Archard I" going on 19 now and I'm basically alone and blind."

" ah...ah very funny" Asia fake laugh

" well thats basically it.... ah I'm kidding...I have no family ...i've  been alone ever since,  and it felt so-...its just become normal ...but i cant understand is why my parents wouldn't just allow me to know them ..why didn't they given me that opportunity. you know i was given up by there own guard where they that ashame of me so bad....i dont know who they are but if i get the chance to see them i'll just tell them thankz for giving me up cause i've just only be problem to there life and it would add stress not even i can bear ..mi wouldn't want such headache to me my life either. Well the sanity in me just cant bear it , there wound just seem can't heal the time just won't erase them fast enough...I'm telling my self that there's just nobody here and I'm alone so I won't expect anything from anyone . ."

Asia changed her position to hug him it was fast but Vibrant... Asia realized that a tear had fallen from her eye. she wasn't in a hurry to get up, so she had time to admire the view of his sad face. Even though she shouldn't have, Asia would have wanted to kiss and tell him it was gonna be ok but if she did that it would only stored up more feeling toward him. But then she realized that his  heavy hands were wrap around her tight.  she was too shock to remove from his hold.

Finally, he released her.  straightened her head to look at Arcahard upside down. he was smiling that same sly smile.

"Please don't feel sorry for me I deserve it?" he said almost break your  heart

She didn't had anything to say toward him just stared at his eyes.

Asia got up as slowly and before she left him she said, "You don't have to be strong I know it hurts to lose the parent you wish would never leave you thats hard and to fewl like your alone in this world. I know that your hurting and  I'm here for you. And it's perfectly okay cause I'm your friend.."

🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌹🌺🌹🌺🌹🌺

🌹🌺🍀🌺🌹🌺🍀🌺🍀🌺

Asia walked  toward the chair and sat down ...it was her break she didnt mind being with Archard ....she was giving him company ..its beter than being alone and she knew what it felt like...after hours of talking she noticed someone was in the room with them but obviously they couldnt see her to how the chair was position.

"Amber what are you doing here?" Asia Yelled in surprise

"i herd that your finance was in the hospital so I had to see for my self ?"

"Are you ok Archard" Amber said with an worried expression on her face.

"Yes i am" he firmly got up off the bed .."With the help of my wife"

"Your wife ? oh Asia "

"You got married without inviting me to the wedding how cruel is that "

"who told you that he was in the hospital amber?" 

'Phillip did he said that he was on his death bed" Asia thought to her self how did Phillip found out ..she was in big trouble but she know that telling her that he was gonna want something in return. he didn't tell aunt so there is something there to want...........

"Asia is the marriage ok?"

"sadly I must say we are getting getting a divorce soon"

"Come on babe"

"No dont start Archard" Asia said firmly

"OK. Just move your head a little and I'll change your pillow." insisted Amber. why was she behaving so nice to him. did she suddenly become human. in nursing school she was a complete bitch to Asia 

"Amber there somethimg we need to tell you we are not-"

"Hold that thought I'm having my bridal party and I want you guys there and I won't take no for an  answer"

"Amber "

"No i got to go" she sprint out the room without a word of comfort.

"What do you say, Archard? Why would you agreed to suck a act ..i mean we're not.........

Asia mouth was dry and her eyes were wide open. "Calm down i will sort this out you don't of to attend the party you can stay home" Archard said which made Asia to nod. Arcahard decision made Asia happy.

"I'm so happy you agreed. Too bad this had to end  miss Thompson," Archard said. Asia then climbed on top of Archard and wrap her hands around his neck. that  touch sent shivers down  there spine. Then Asia climbed up Archard body until she found her lips. Then the lips met  the kissing session was intense and full of taboo-filled lust.

"what the hell is going on here!!!!!" they pulled apart from each other.