Thinking

"Well good morning to you Asia?"
"Morning Aunt"
Just as I was about leave  I saw uncle bringing down Archard he sat beside me on the edge of a seat almost failing off. Poor thing.
I felt him so close,  it was hard to breath,  it was suffocating me. I felt nervous after nights of constant sex while wouldn't feel awkward.

"So Archard how was your stay? I know we weren't here that much but where here now and you still have one more week with us OK to make it up.

"OK i know, my stay was...um...his hand blush against my tight slowing gaining its way to my private,  my breath hitch at that moment.

" it was very welcoming,  I hope to visit here again"

"Oh goody,  now you can always visit us even if Asia is a piece of work don't  mind her" Bett injected.

"But how did she treat you, While we were away?
Did she cause any trouble?" Eric voice got louder than normal.

"no none whatsoever" i hear them gasp

"What really!?/this Asia beside you?" They both said in unicen.

"Yeah she was nice to me" his hands rested against my nurse clothing. he slip it under my Dress and over my panties. he rub his finger trailing down to my opening ..I know I was getting wet,  but how can this kid know where my spots are just by one night he made me into a crazy sex addict I can resist his hand between my legs.

He then push his finger to my panty then shift it gently  away rubbing it against my clit making me wet and I know I cant control my needs. I was about to cum.

"Stop!"

"What wrong Asia all i ask was for Archard to taste my famous chilly" she place it into his free hand.

"I'll love to" he very cheerful them take his time removing  his hand  from my clit and dipping it into his chilly bowl "yummy" he murmured,  fuck that boy use the same finger that was on my  private I couldn't breath.

"Oh wow"

"I need to leave"

"Sorry I don't want to be late for work bye"

......
Archard P.o.v

"That was strange as hell
Anyway Archard we are planning an barbecue for the new year and your invited before you go back to the hospital"

"Your 18 right"

"Yeah"

"Happy belated "

"Thanks"

"And please reminded that your invited here anytime OK "

"OK thanks I really appreciate it"

"No problem hun"

"Now we'll make sure you get ready while we prepared for the barbecue,  some of our family are a bit outspoken,  so don't pay anyone any mind OK child"

"OK "

............
........
............

Hearing a lot of noise downstairs i brace my self until Bett came to get me ....I was now seated on the couch listening to the family chatters.

"Are you sure your father is willing to eat dinner in the same room as me?"

"Abbs, my parents just got divorced. I highly doubt that either of them are going to give a damn that you're there." Abby crossed his arms and leaned back against the wall, waiting impatiently for his partner.

"Hey whose the cutie in the chair?"

"Hi cutie whats your name"

"Archard"

"Wow your cute"

"So have I been told"

"So why are you here alone by your self and which part of the family do you belong ?  I'm Abby by the way."

"I'm a guess by the way I was invited by Bett and Eric  . I'm  not a family but its nice to meet you"

"I know your not family your too white to be a family member this consist of mainly black people only!"

"Black ? Um..OK  I didn't know, why would you say that by the way"

"Lol you take things way too seriously anyway why don't you walk around and talk to people and not be rude, your giving Aunt a bad name! "

"I'm blind so I cant really help my self so I'm sorry If I'm being rude"

"Haha your killing me Archard I know your blind  Aunty told me, God your so easy to intimidate"

"Um thanks oh, by the way," Asia muttered. ", you know what I meant,"  "It is just a meal." Sound like she was on the phone.

"Right, because the thought of having dinner with your entire family is so very calming," asia  said as she finally emerged from the door room "Don't feel offended or anything I wont hurt you ....yet""

"Abbiegail,!!!!! "

"Who dare call out my government name"

"Abbie!"

"Baby what are you doing here "

"I'm sorry about what I did last night can you forgive me "

"No"

""Boo come on"

"Fine dumb ass"

"Boo I love you"

"I know"

"Don't do it again"

"I wont my love"

"Whose this "

"This is Archard Aunt guest for the Christmas and new year"

"Ohk"

"Hi man I'm Ruschain"

"Nice to meet you too man""

"Anyway he's kinda blind and new "

"Ohk we get it Abbie no need to exaggerate now," the voice sound sounded like Asia"

"Meanie you actually made it"

"Thanks, darling. Love you, too," Asia called dryly, "where  She had spent the past half hour. Well, at the very least something they wouldn't disapprove of."
" any way Asia I miss you"

" I miss you too cus"

"Hi Ruschain"

" Hi Asia"

Asia made a noise that was somewhere between choking and snorting.

"Abbie, you... you look like...

"Like a monkey when you do that"
Abbie shook her head. "Whatever. Can we go now?" he asked.

"Getting a little impatient, are we, darling?"

"barbecue at two, and it's 12:04 now!"

"Relax, Abbie," Ruschain said, wrapping the infamous blue Gap scarf around his partner's neck. "Its threw that door and its only, what, forty minutes away? We'll be fine. We may be cutting it a little close-"

"Gee, you think?"

"But we will be fine." Asia insisted. she reached up to brushed Archard hair out of his eyes. A small smile danced across her lips. "Now who's comforting who? What's going on here" Abbie eyes lit up

"Whom," Ruschain corrected, opening the door.

"Screw you." Abbie injected harshly...

"Y'all need to hurry up and go outside"

"Or what Phil"

"Or this!" he push out the large window we all fell instead of Archard

Yet again I fell at the feet of the man I didn't wanted to see

"Father?"