Lifes plan

If looks could kill, I'd been pregnant by now. Nea walked up to me, staring daggers at me while I was waiting in the corridor for Erica to come back out. There was no way I'd let her go home alone, scared and confused as she still was.

I have been working at this bar for two weeks now and its not getting easier but much harder.. I walked at night that's when the real cash comes in I have to sustain my living........I didn't wanted to go back to nursing although it pays a good amount of money... I don't want to remember HIM. so I am seeing that this is the best way to do things I'm planing on opening a small pastry shop with the little earning so I can take care of my baby...

"Well thanks for nothing," Erica groused. "One time, just one fucking tip!"

She turned to leave, but I asked her to stay.

Few hours down the line she was serving a braided white man who grip her for a bar worker that's was consider ok but he spank her with asking

I charge over and punch the shit out of him causing him to fall to the ground. She turn around and face me and what I thought was a appreciation for saving her she gave me a discourage face

"Why did you do that for! " she began packing up her things

"Rebecca, I'm sorry that I ruined it for you, but unlike you that guy quite find it such an exhilarating experience. I could see that you were scared, self-conscious and hurt. Sorry, but I couldn't let that asshole get away with something like that."

She looked at me for a while, saying nothing. Her anger dissipated.

"The poor girl. She must feel awful being trapped in the body of a little girl. And then being displayed like that. Shit, I'm such a bitch. I only thought about my own fun." Jesse said

"That will change," I said with a shrug. "She merely started later than others, but I would hazard a guess that in a year or two, some girls will be quite envious. She's beautiful, and I wanted her in my life".

"Wow thats just so fucking sad get a life Asia you know she dosnt want you, "

"Shut up nea"

"Bite me tramp"

"Ouch I didn't mean it literally"

"Oh my bad "

"Your lucky your my best friend"

"Oh joy " I left my best friend and went around the back to go home it was getting night out soon and I want to go home and get some rest before..

Hey Asia you wanna walk together a familiar voice whispered towards me I turn around to see Erica playing with her finger....

"Yea sure why not "

We walked home, hand in hand. Erica had been awfully quiet all the time.

"Asia," she said with her cute French accent that made my name sound like 'Aar-sia' with a very soft S. "I've heard some of your talk with Nea. She was right. You're very different."

"Nope," I said. "I'm just like every other girl."

Erica snorted. "Every other girl today was staring at my pussy, trying to find out if I was shaving or didn't have any hair yet to begin with. You were the only one, who didn't."

I blushed slightly. "That's because I like hairless pubic areas," I admitted. "And besides, I was way too busy being furious about my low pay feel r good top of the line service."

"I'm really grateful for what you did," she said and looked down with a sigh. "But you're still doing the same as all others."

I stopped. "Erica , what did I do?"

She looked at me, her eyes filled with tears. "You defended me. And I acted like a spoiled little bitch toward you!!"

She was crying hard by now and I gathered her in my arms. Following my instincts I kissed her and her mouth opened hungrily, almost immediately. We kissed each other greedily after I'd backed her into the bushes of the park. Yes, in that regard I was like everyone else, I was afraid someone would think I'm using her to get what I want. But I also wanted to make her feel better. On an impulse I slid my hand under her shirt. I felt the bulge Now that I felt them, they did feel like a proper woman's nipples. I gently circled my finger around the left one and Erica sighed into my mouth. It ended up being the longest kiss of my life and I don't think her nipples had ever been as hard as they were after I'd played with them the whole time.

"Erica, I'd be more than happy to invite you to my bed, I don't care how long it take to love me I'll love you endless to the schedule, but what you need is a someone's love, not a fuck-buddy and I could be that."
Then his image flash in my head..... I was derange why now: I'm trying so hard not to see his face so vividly...

"You're in love with him, aren't you?" she asked me with a happy smile, still breathing hard from the unexpected intimate kiss.

"What? Erica !" I gasped and let go of her. She just smiled and took my hand.

"I may be a bitch sometimes but I'm not stupid, i can see him written all over your eye's ," she giggled. "If you are as invisible to people as I am, you become a good observer. When you talked about nursing, your pupils dilated, you seated in thought like you left the love if your life, and your whole look became sad. It wasn't hard to work out. And that little one in your tummy. "

"how could You tell that, who told you that?" I asked, not even trying to deny it any longer.

"how you tell that, who told you that?" she asked back with a smile. "You just did".

"what now ," I admitted.

"Look, we can't change who we are," she said. "I'm old enough to admit the fact that I'm a bitch whenever I want, but I look like someone who needs to let lose and enjoy life and stop holding yourself back. And the person whom you fell in love with happens to be the one that whose the father of that child your trying so hard to hide wearing those big clothes . Maybe it's not what society considers normal, but are we bad people because of that? You need to give yourself a chance of love, cause trust me there gonna be a lot of it and its not gonna be the same type of maybe a different gender and you can't keep running away from it"

I looked at her in astonishment. I hadn't expeted an straight forward answer like that.

"I know why you backed me into the bushes and I agree, had someone seen us, you'd be in trouble, because nobody can know that yoyr trying ti fuck the boss daughter. In fact I'll be leaving soon.

"Asia, can you please make love to me? I know I cannot be your girlfriend, but I don't want to wait until your gone i decide to finally grow. It could be years. I don't want to wait for years."

"Erica, I didn't lie, I'd be more than willing, but giving up your virginity is not a decision to make just like that or out of desperation. How about this? You sleep over it for a night or two and you'll visit me on Saturday. You'll model for me and I'll paint you how I think you'll look in a year or two just as a reminder of how beautiful I think you are and you'll only become even more gorgeous by the way. If you still really want to have your first time by then. I'll be there.

She gave me a beautiful smile and we took each other by the hand, continuing our way home.

Hey peep. 1.1k viewer you know how happy I am to see so many people viewing my book which I have been writing for a year or more I really appreciate it💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋stay tune to more chapter ....