Feeling

Archard POV

I honestly didn't know that Asia lived here. after she left.  I was dumbfounded.  I agree I was blind but I could hear everything. But thanks to liza: she explain to me that Asia was her new roommate. Crazy ass egotistical mad woman.

I was intrigue...liza invited me over here. I was surprise after what took place in the hospital, between Asia and her cousin Abbie. I was assign a new nurse; who was unfortunately liza who instantly click. she was nice yet she a was a lesbian she told me that she had a thing for Asia, but Asia wasn't giving her the same vibe,  and let me tell you: it was a relief to know all this I was on the verge to lose it.

I didn't want to share. ....what's mine is mine and in no where in hell I was giving her up......

"Am sorry about her Archard"

"It's ok" Lier.

"Um look I'm gonna run to the store and pick up something do you mind staying or you want me to take you with me.

" I will stay here until you come back"

"Ok"

*That's my question*

Asia POV

a-ah I'm going back to new York I can't bother with this. I can't stand this guy making me get like that..I went back outside to where he was.

"Having fun?"

"So much" he look into where the voice was coming from.

I herd him laugh..his face turn so red from amount of light that was coming from him. I smiled.

"Whats that smell" he shoots up "you cook?"

"Did you bring me food"he ask standing and stumbling. i went beside him to help him to his balance.

"Oh gosh um kool your horses yes I did?"
I said as he patted my shoulder ..was Liza starving him. He grabbed my arm..
"Asia!? I'm fine,  no need to help me. I just bounce my hand on the table"
He laugh and winked at the red briused spot on his wrist. I sighted not really caring but I acrually do ...it look really painfull.

"I thought you didnt care about me and here you are bringing me food princess"

"Look!! You son of a b-....anyway hope you like it"

"Well I couldnt let you starve now couldn't I"

"Thank you Asia".

"Um...."

I sat beside him and watch him.

"Why arent you eating"

"Because if I do, I won't be able to preserve the moment

"You like tormenting me don't it"

"Pretty much" he smirk

"I was born like this Asia,  there's nothing I could do to change it.."

"No you weren't you embosile"

"Ah your right I wasn't but come on I like the energy you gave ...do you wrong me for saying it...whether or not I was born like this,  my love,  I'm still blind and I will remain as such. "

I was last for words.  how could he just say something like that without any emotion planted on His face.
He was so calm. he didn't even try to defend himself . I wanted him to fight back defend himself.

"Archard if I could have done something to help you I would,  you don't desrve this... Your suffering alone with no family or friends ....I'm not that heartless; I do care but unfornetly reality hit and there nothing I can do to help you....only one thing I can do.."

"And what might that be.."

She exhaled slowly and uneasyly "B-be you're f-friend. I can be your family one that will be there for you. In your time of need"

"Yeah" he smlied nod his head frantically.

"Hmmm" I trying to tell my self that I didn't regret doing this.

"Wait let me show you a new trick I pick up"

I inhale slowly "OK?"

Archard learn in toward my face and
Tug a Lose strain of hair behind my ear and lean in. I anticipated.
I felt his hot breath against my ear. How the fuck is he doing this. I thought he's blind.

"Are you sure you wantt to be my friend Asia?" He whispered and a shiver ran down my spine. I nod.
"Words sweetheart" he says,  pulling my ear in between his teeth.
"Ye-Yes sir," I  manage to mutter.

"Bad choice"
I herd a loud tub and I jump
"A-Archard"

I felt his cloud hands on my cheek. He lean in "hm" he hummed

He mealy and put his forehead against mine. I sighted and lead his fingertips toward my lips and kiss the back of his hand gently.

If only his touch wasn't so effective I would have the nerve to leave..If only my feelings for him wasn't growing so strong....