friends🔪

"Oh my God my fucking head hurts!..... what the hell did I do last night. Fuck!. My eyes fell open at the sound of Asia voice echoing threw my ear" she sound so sweet.

"holy Fuck not again!!!.Fuck fuck why does keep happening" she yell tremendously.

"Why the fuck do I keep ending up in your bed Archard!!!? This is not fucking right! I like girls for goodness sake. Yet another night my body betrayed me " She lay back down and went under the covers

"I'm trying to find out that as well" he unfolded the sheet from his body releasing his sexy body. The sheet were tin enough for me to see his figure.

"Why am I naked we didn't did we?" He began to panick

"Well..., ..are you fuxking blind! Oh wait!"

"You dont jave to be rude about it We did it didnt we?"

"I don't know one minute I'm having fun and next I'm being lored by someone upstairs and thats what leads me back here"....

"Oh fuck my self"....

"Stop exaggerating will you"

"Your probably right"

"Yep worring won't solves nothing"

"Lets just get dress and go get something to eat"

"Yea your right"

"By the way since I'm staying in your room...where you staying? No No hunny you mean katch squat for a week dont te the two confuse, ok beautiful ok" (katch jamaican term being in a person home which not your staying)

"Wow the insult just keep coming"

" but anyway I'm staying In my old room as long as I don't bring any desert home, if you know what I mean?😉"

"Any what? Ah forget I ask, its a disturbing pic in my head"

"Which part?? You mean the one you can see"

"How can you be with a woman? what do you get from that?"

"Pleasure!"

"Well fuck my self sorry I ask"

"Dont jude me...whats your fucking problem?" I injected

"Oh nothing, why can you stop insult me?"

I look across from the corner of my eyes and saw his face looking annoyed by the way he was muttering to his self but it didnt bother me.

"What are you muttering about", I asked causing him to stop..

He narrower his eyes , but I didnt miss how the side of his lip curved upwards.

Soon enough everything went back to normal, after I had devoured one whole pizza. we decided to pretend like nothing happen, but I'm not gonna lie to you either white boy had a pack on him cause my legs felt sore as hell..fucking blind kid know how to fuck..(sorry for my language ppl).

Thank god for the gym cause if I wasn't going.. I would be feeling more pain than ever especially since he's my first male....but I won't tell him that. We don't want his head swelling now would we. my reputation will be ruined.

After we had just finish ate I decided to ask him some question. I'm gonna give the kid some slack and stop being a bitch towards him beside, he and my idotic cousin seems to be going on well...

"So"

"So what?"

"You go to school?"

"Um really?"