My ex visited Archard

"Yeah why? Girl i'm fine,  its just the liquor doing its magic"

"I have know you like for a month and a half now, and you really need to stop drowning,  in your sorrow by using liquor. its not good"

"Like whose gonna stop me?" I gave her a noncholent look. 
We both look at each other and brush out laughing.

"Whatever girl just don't over do it" jesica left me in the rest room.

The rest of the day was a breeze,  I attend to the patient on my list including: Archard he was on a new drug that made him sleep for the entire day ...I could say my day was perfect without this insect to torment me .. ..😁.

Just give him another dose and I'll be out of here.

Just as I was about to plug the devil. something or someone  grip me and I was engulf in a strong folded arms. "What that-". It was so  warm so cozy it took my breath away it just happen without me relizing what just occor.

"What do you think your doing?" His ruff raspy voice ehco throughout my ears. my breath hitch at his words.

"Stop". I bored my teeth,  and cleared my throat.

The dam nervousness was coming back....

"Why do you patronize me?". I blurted out

"Because your mine" he slid over and gentle glid my arm.
I pull my arm away from him feeling the same pepermint freshly tingle it was the same.
He tryed reaching out to me afaid yet I flinced..I cant I won't be able to control my self. I just can't.  

"Why are you so quiet Asia" intrigue me"  he suported his head about the pillow on the hospital bed,  looking at me.

"I don't know" I turned away listening to the ticking of the clock waiting on my time to go home or so I can give him his shot.

"Can I give you your dose so i can go" I whispered. He kept staring me down.

"Are you afraid of me"

"I-...I don't think so" I sight

He leaned into his pillow and stared into my eyes "do you find me hot" he smirk. I ignore his response.

"I want to eat"  he bit his lip

"What do you want to eat?" he leaned in his bed while staring me down.

"You" he gave me a hard stone look.
My breath hitch at his sudden outburst I wasnt gonna stand for this no longer.

"Look kid I know that we slept together once or twice but that was it and I'm sorry but this cannot go on any longer,. I'm your nurse and your patient and thats that!!"

His gaze became very dark and no emotion was written on his face.. Before I knew it he move like a lightening ripping everyone of the thing out of his hand and engulf me in a corner of the room.
I felt my chest tighten and his arm slowly wrap around my wrast,  my back hit against the wall as try to back away from him but fail miserable.

"W-...What. is. y-your. problem?." I ask sternly

"You! "

"I what" I question without being able to answer.

"Your are my problem!!"

I  raised my eyebrow at him, he thought i was enjoying this

"You have absolutly no other work to do than annoy me"

"Maybe"

"Why wont you admit the fact that you want me and stop fucking around with my mind"

"I have no idea what your talking about Arcahard!"

"No you don't huh. let me put it to you this way,  my love you are mine and its gonna stay that way until I say otherwise!" His gaze never left me it was drain out...no emotion no nothing just an just empty.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!'

He grip my waist toward him so i could smell his freshly scent and glid his hand across my face.

I was livid at this kid how dare he who the fuck he think he is.
"Get the hell out my face Archard!"
He pounded the wall next to my head I was in shock I was scared my heart kept beating without an end
I had enough of your torment.

He got back into bed and was facing the wall looking upward toward the ceiling.

I was bewildered trying to compose what just happen. I was beyond shock out my mind I sat in the arm chair .....

Four hours later I finally mastered the courage to gave him the injection and but I never left ....

I didnt even went to jessica party....

👅👅
👅  👅
👅⚠👅
👅    👣   👀👀💋💋💘💘💘💓💓

Waken up in a tight embrace a beeping sound echo throuhout my ear ...correction I was awakon up with a loud annoying femiliar voice.. I was awoken but my eyes where still close.

"Omg baby there so cute!!"

"Really"

"Yeah ssssh! We dont wanna wake them its such a beautiful monuemenet

"Well some one better do before phil and his so call flin come catch them like this" Abbie yelled...

"I don't of to babe cause your loud mouth might do the chick"

"Ruschain!"

"Abbie?. what?'"

"Why do you have to be so ass"

"Well my love if I'm being honest with you who will my sweet loud mouth self obsorve crazy ass girl 😉"

"If I wasnt in my feelings I'd a smack you so hard you turn blue"

"You know what come her baby"

"What why"

"So I can put my gentle hand around you kneck for a friendly guestute"

"Stay away from me you mad woman

"You too be quiet" Raven said...Rave was Ruschain brother.

She's waking up

"Sweety pie"

My eye flew open and surrounging was filled with smirk and I was in Archard arm..

Oh fuck......