4r

Flashback

"What the hell is going on here?"

"Umm" Asia stumbled at her words she couldn't make out the first letter because her throat was dry from the feared building up in her stomach...it was over someone cought us .....There was no time to think ...

"exactly what you see Jessica Now stop your giving me an ahead ache"

"oh please Archard I told you to act surprise, how was that your best?"

Oh that ' gasping and covering his mouth oh my gosh jessica what a surprise you cought us ..Please don't tell"

"Little late than ever bwoy'o"

" I tried" Archard utter

"wait what you know"

"yes I've known from days and put a sock in it you guys should really be careful of how you guys act in public suppose i was Amanda or the head nurse them you'll know what cruelty is.
now guys, your lucky it was me ..i for one is highly honoured to experience such joyful love"

a rather highly strung nervous state all during that week.

"and you knew that she know this whole time Archard?"

"yes i'd know but it was hard to keep things from her especially when you know that she has be holding a gigantic needle in her hands threatening you"

I couln't see, but the tension and fear build in me just gave it away I could feel, my skin getting plagiarised with the needle and it wasn't even glaze with my skin as yet.

"so you gave me up for a needle!"

"I'm sorry Asia"

"no I will not!, you know how dangerous it is Archard I could've lost my job"

"come Asia she's your best friend"

"yes, so what if wasn't her ..then what"

"then I wouuld have keepen, my mouth shut come on Asaia"

"Asia don't kill him my mouth is seal beside your my bestfriend so stop your yabbering on about"

"aah you guys look so cute when your fighting Asia don't be upset with him after all its my fault .. "

"AAAAAH forget it " Asia walk out the room leaving jessica and Archard worried.

💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲

-------------------------------------------------

As long as his father and mother lived, he was more or less taken care of; he suffered little save from his horrible infirmity; but as soon as l his heart is heal he will be ok, an atrocious life of misery commenced for