Chapter 2

Guys! Guess what I just make?

Lol, sorry Niji

Oh, yeah, I'm making a special chapter for Halloween~ 👻🎃
Who's ready for Halloween? Well I am 😆
Anyway... Enjoy~!

-※-

On the exact same day, your father and mother want you to stay at Germa, they think with you staying at Germa you will know Niji "more", yes quotation mark on the "more" word, typical parents, they always think what their do is the best when it’s not the best, and the not the best as the best, but only some of them are like that, since you have no powers to fight a king and a queen, you agreed, but not (b/n) though, he's not liking the idea that you should sleep at Niji's room, especially when you and Niji are not married yet, but your father and mother already made decision, and that’s why, now you’re standing in front of Niji’s room.

You sighed and slowly opened the door, only to found no one in the room, you walked to the bathroom and changed your clothes, when you’re done, you opened the door slowly and saw Niji, walking into the room, so you decided to peek on him.

He walked in to the room and lay on his bed, he's wearing a sunglasses so you thought he's closing his eyes so you just staring at him.

“Are you peeking on me?” he suddenly ask.

Making your face went red of embarrassment, you walked out from the bathroom, “no, I’m not.”

“Then what are you doing?”

“Just… looking at this room.”

“Yea, looking at this room from the bathroom.”

You walked to the couch and sat on it. “Hey where do you gonna sleep? You asked Niji.

He shrugged, “on my bed obviously.”

“What about me?”

“On the couch,” he pointed at the couch.

“What?! No way! I want to sleep on the bed too!”

“So you want to sleep with me?”

“N-no.”

“Then sleep on the couch.”

“But you have a king size bed!”

“So?”

“I want to sleep on the bed!”