Chapter 13

Folks. Again, I'm sorry if I fooled you. I always wanted to do that. 

lol

•••

"Look at this. I never thought I'd met you like this," Niji said, walking towards the blond. The blond man, the person who Luffy adressed as Sanji, took a step back.

Al narrowed his eyes, trying to understand what's going on between them, eyes turning from Niji to Sanji. This isn't good, he thought, taking a step in between them. "I don't know nor care what happened between you two but if you're going to fight. Don't do it on my ship."

Niji clicked his tongue, hands in his pockets. "Seriously, Althalos? You're friends with these people?"

"Actually, alli-"

"Yeah, we're friends!" Luffy shouted.

"Just shut your mout, Lu-"

"What're you going to do about it?"

Al sighed.

"...nothing, for now at least. The name's Niji."

"Niji...?" The Orange girl haired asked, furrowing her brows. "As in Niji the Vinsmoke Niji?"

"Well, yes." He slightly nodded.

"From Germa 66?" she asked again, not believing what she was hearing.

"Yep," Niji said, popping the p. "That's me."

"I thought Germa 66 was just a myth?"

"Darling, it's real."

Sanji grabbed her by her wrist, pulling her behind him protectively. "Do not call her 'Darling'." He glared at Niji.

"Yeah. Don't call her 'Darling'," you finally joined in.

"You called another girl 'Darling' in front of my sister and me?" Al asked.

"Uh, wait. I didn't mean it." He glanced to both you and your brother.

"Stop talking shits, you fucking donkey-"

"Althalos, language, please," You sighed.

Al joined to sigh. "Right."

"Luffy, In my opinion, we should get going," a voice spoke up. A man- wait, a moving skeleton? He? It? It walked to Luffy, this skeleton, wearing a suit with curly hair, was living and walking. Wow.

"What's that...?" you whispered to Al, taking a step back to stand next to him, pointing at the you-can't-see-everyday-phenomenon.

"Oh. That skeleton? His name's Brook. Part of the Straw Hat Pirates," he shortly answered, sharing a look, a small smile appeared on his lips. "Unusual for you, huh?" 

"Kind of, I mean, I don't see that walking around my kingdom." You grinned.

Brook took notice of you as he bowed. "Morning, my lady, I want to ask if I can see your panti-"

Three punches was blown towards Brook, one from Nami, one from Althalos and another from Niji. "Say that again, you're dead, wet sock," Al stated, dark energy started to appeared on his right arm, a black sword appeared, red energy swirled around it.

"How dare you..." Niji growled. Lightning started to appear on his hand.

"Don't ever try to harass women like that again," Nami said, cracking her knuckles, getting ready to give Brook another punch.

"I'm sorry," Brook said as he bowed again. You don't know whether to laugh or get mad because of his action, but you put on a serious face.

"C'mon, Luffy!" another man yelled. He has a green hair, almost looked like Yonji.