Chapter 19

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping happily. You sat on your bed and walked to the balcony, looking at your kingdom's garden.

It was a beautiful view. You sighed. It has been two months since Niji left. He never send you letters or even called you. Al stayed here and helped you with almost everything. Leon sometimes come and helped you. But knowing he's a general, he was needed in his own country. There were two famous generals from Issorotopia. Al and Leon. So since Al stayed here, Leon's work was double the amount of when Al was there.

While you, you were worried. You're pregnant. You couldn't face the fact. Ray kept his words and keep it a secret. As far as you know, nobody but you and Ray knew it. Like, what would Zeith's people think, what will Al think?

You put your hand on your stomach. It started to grew bigger, too. What should you do? How can you tell Al about this? Al wouldn't even let you be in the same room as Niji.

•••

"Um, ha ha, it's not funny."

"Yeah, it's not."

"Y/N, seriously, you're telling me you're fucking pregnant?"

"Yes! Just look at my stomach! Why did you think it grew bigger?"

"I dunno, you're just getting fat or somethin'."

"You're so dumb."

"And so are you."

"I have feeling that you don't believe me."

"...I..." he paused. "Yeah, I guess."

"Oh God, look at my stomach, Al!"

He stopped and stared at your stomach, staring at it for a few seconds. "What in the actual fuck-"

"Al."

"You're pregnant."

"I am. I should've told you sooner."

"How long have you been...?" Al asked, narrowing his eyes.

"About two months."

"What the fu-"

"Al."

"You are pregnant?" Al asked again. "This isn't funny at all."

"This is not a-"

"Look, I know you hate me, to be honest, I would hate me too if I were you, but this is not funny. Stop joking around."

"I don't hate you and I'm not joking around!" you shouted.

"You're telling me you're serious?"

"Yes..." You looked down.

"How come? Don't tell me Niji's the father."

"Who else except him?" You stared at Al's face.

Al let out a frustrated sigh and rubbed his temple. "This is fucked up."

"Al-"

"Nope." Al looked at you and run his thumb and index finger across his mouth. "Zip it. I don't want you to say anything."

You frowned.

"There are three choices for you. You leave and forget all this royal things 'cause you just humiliated this kingdom, you marry another prince or I'll tell Judge about this and a marriage will come right away."

"I don't know.... What about Niji?"

"He'll marry you. He need to."

"What if he doesn't want to?"