|| 12 ||

"Come live with me."

The words rang through Yoongi's ear as if it was a symphony of some sort. His eyes took the shapes of circles, staring up at Jimin.

Jimin had a look in his eye. It was one of seriousness and worry. Even if Yoongi could decipher it, his brain wouldn't allow him to take the offer just like that, so instead it held in the air.

Tinted red tears still leaked from Yoongi's face onto his clothing while the two held a stare, almost like a staring contest, only...this wasn't fun.

Now that Jimin had enough time to analyze the other, he could see that ever single emotion had faded except that of sadness.

Jimin couldn't handle the silence. He needed an answer. He needed to make sure Yoongi was okay. He needed the elder to be safe.

"Yoongi, please. I'm begging you."

The sweet voice stung the black haired males ears.

"I can't." He held his head down, tears now dripping onto the ground.

You would have thought someone would have came out of their home at the sound of commotion in the neighborhood, but no. If Jimin didn't know any better, he'd think every resident was afraid to.

"Yoongi, you can! My mom won't hesitate to let you stay."

"I-I can't just intrude on...on your life like that. It's not a big deal. Just help me find a homeless shelter somewhere, please."

Yoongi's once rough, deep voice was now sounding broken. It was full of sadness and melancholy. It sounded so...weak and beaten down, destroyed even. It had Jimin crying also, on the verge of sobs because he just wanted Yoongi to get how he feels. He wanted Yoongi to understand that he knows. He wants Yoongi to understand how he feels.

So, when Yoongi's words made sense in his head, you damn better believe it stung like knives.

"Don't you dare."

Jimin let out a sob, falling forward to place a hand on the other's shoulder, grasping it.

"I will never let you go so you can spend your days at a homeless shelter. No one should live like that! D-damn it! Why can't you just believe me when I say I'm here for you!? I want to help, Yoongi! Listen to me when I say that you, your presence, is never intruding. A-and..."

"Okay."

Yoongi let out a shaky breath. He didn't want Jimin crying, never meant for him to.

"W-what? 'Okay' what?" Jimin squeezed his hand on the shoulder.

"I'll come with you."

That was enough to have Jimin falling forward into Yoongi's chest. He didn't care if he was getting tears or blood on him, all he needed was for Yoongi to know he cared and was grateful he made the right choice.

"Ah! Ouch!"

Yoongi yelped, jumping back, almost falling onto the steps. He clutched his hand up to his dampened chest.

Jimin was also quick to leap away, the lack of closeness he hated. His eyes lit up though in worry.

"What happened?!"

"I think...I think I sprained my hand w-when I got...I got."

Jimin stood up. Even with pleds of 'I can do it!', he still helped Yoongi stand. Before they even had a chance to talk the situation out, Jimin was already swinging his arms around.

Yoongi let out a sharp sound when he felt the pads of his feet being lifted from the ground. It was all in a blur until vision focused on Jimin's neck, his arm somehow wrapping around it.

"Let's get you home."