2

"Kookie" I woke up to his sweet voice whispering my name.

"5 more minuets" I groaned out as I felt the warmth off his body when he embraced me in a tight back hug.

"No! You gotta get up. You'll be late for class" he said and shook my body slightly.

"Kookie"

"Kookie you're gonna be late"

"C'mon just wake up" I heard a not so sweet voice say.

"Jimin?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah, we're gonna be late for school. Get ready" he said and pointed to some clothes he had picked out for me while I was asleep.

It was just a dream?

Great.

"I'll be waiting in the car. If you aren't there in 5 minutes you'll have to walk, understood?" He stated before he gave me a stern look.

"Understood" I said and stood up from the bed.

He walked out off my room which left me completely alone.

Again.

I put on the black jeans he had put on the chair and matched them with a white Tee.

I put my sketchbook down in my bag before I closed it and quickly ran downstairs to get to Jimin.

"Finally" He said and rolled his eyes when I closed the car door after I sat down.

"Hey, it only took like 5 minutes. We're on time" I said and put my belt on before he started driving.

"We wouldn't have to be in a hurry if you would just learn how to set an alarm" he said frustrated.

"I was out late. I passed out before I could put on the alarm" I said quietly while looking out the window.

"Were you by the lake again?" He asked, softer this time.

I just nodded.

He was the only one I had ever talked with about him. Everyone just tells me to move on but don't you think I have tried? I just..

Can't

He meant too much to me. And I know I meant a lot to him as well. Maybe I still do?
Maybe he's also awake late at night, thinking about our conversations?
Maybe he feels just as broken as I do?

"Look. I'm not a love expert considering I've never been in a serious relationship. but one thing I can say, if you guys are meant to be, it'll be. You will meet him again, if it's meant to be" he said and looked at me with pity shining in his eyes.

"Yeah, you're probably right" I said and sighed.

"I'm always right" he said and laughed.

I laughed with him.

He really was the best friend I could've wished for in this situation. He understands. Instead of saying that I should just move on all the time he can actually come with some real advise and make me laugh at the same time. He actually cares about me, and I'm happy to call him my friend.