19

There we sat. The three of us. Eating breakfast.

"Are you gonna meet up with any of your friends?" I asked my sister who sat in front of me with her hair done nicely and dressed "fancy". He hair was up in two space buns as she wore ripped jeans and a low cut T-shirt, matched with some earrings, bracelets and necklaces.

"Yeah I'm meeting up with Kylie today, why?" She asked as she took the last bite of her pancakes.

"You just look very dressed up" I answered her question.
I heard the boy beside me chuckle at my comment.
"What?" I asked as I laughed with him.

"Nothing, you just sound like the typical overprotective brother" he chuckled.

"Thank you! I've been telling him that for a year" Hazel said and laughed with us.

"Okay I'm sorry I care about my little sister" I defended myself.

"You don't have act like Wonho to show how much you care. I know you do. Just don't overdo it" she explained as she stood up and took her plate out to the kitchen to wash it.

And so the silence fell open us. I could feel how the boy beside me sit up in his chair like he was ready for an argument to break loose.

"Who's Wonho?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes and I noticed the jealousy and anger spread in them.

"He's no one" I said and took our plates to wash up.

"He's obviously someone." He said and grabbed my wrist in a tight grip. "Is He your ex?" He then asked.

"No he's definitely not" I said and pulled my hand back to get away from his grip.
I continued the walk to the kitchen and did all the dishes.

When I came back I noticed the boy no longer sat in the kitchen, he has moved to the couch.

"I'm leaving now" Hazel shout as she left the house.

I sat down beside the older boy on couch.

"I swear, he's nothing to worry about. I promise" I said and looked deep into his blue and brown eyes.

"Then tell me who he is." He said judgmentally.

"He's my-" I stopped when I realized what I was about to say.

"He's my brother"