22

When we got there I noticed the boy sitting by the bench with a black eye and a huge lip.

"What the fuck did you do Josh?" I asked and looked at him worryingly.

"It was some guys, they were picking on Melanie so I stepped in. I made more damage on them though" he explained as he chuckled after the last bit.

I looked towards the three other people around the table.

"You're alive at least" I said and sighed out in relief.

I looked at the girl who looked at me like I had forgotten something. I looked to my side and saw him standing there, kinda awkward.

"Right, guys this is Jungkook! And this is Melanie, Tyler, Josh and Yoongi you've already met" I said and pointed at the people.

"It's nice to finally meet you" Melanie spoke.

"It's great to meet you too" He said politely.

"Please make him less depressed. We need our old Taetae back" Tyler sarcastically pleaded.

"I'll try my best" he responded sarcastically before I flicked Tyler in the head.

"We're gonna go to my place, so call me if anything else happens" I said and looked at them annoyingly as I heard the small "ohhh"s they were letting out.

I lived rather close to the park so it only took us a few minutes to get home. I was holding his hand tightly in mine as we walked the depressing road home.

When we reached my house I unlocked the door and opened it. He walked in before me and took his shoes and jacket off. I walked in after him and did the same after I had closed the door.

"Your house is beautiful" he said and admired all the paintings we had drawn to the walls.

My mom wasn't that happy when she came home that day but she learned to love it.

"I guess it is" I said and took his hand in mine again.