16

My eyes fluttered open and I noticed I wasn't in the usual environment I woke up in. I looked at the girl who was cuddled up closely to my chest as he arm was around her waist tightly.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered as I kissed the top of her head.

I slowly and carefully stood up, not wanted to wake up the young girl who was still sound asleep.

I walked downstairs only to be met with my dads frustrated and sad eyes.

"Good morning" I said as I walked into the living room where he sat watching some tv-show.

"It could've been better" he said and patted on the sofa, showing me I should sit down. Which I did.

"Has mom left yet?" I asked and he only nodded before he looked at me.

"Thank you for telling me" he said and gave me a sad smile.

"You deserve someone better dad" I said and returned the sad smile.

"You're a good kid, Jungkook." He said and stood up from the sofa and started walking towards the kitchen. "You hungry?" I heard him ask.

"Starving" I said and smiled at him before he disappeared into the kitchen.

That's when I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket. I picked it up and I noticed I had a message from a unknown number.

"Did your parents get mad?"

"It's Taehyung btw"

I smiled down at my phone and started typing a respond.

"You think?"

"But I talked to my dad and
he said you're welcome over
anytime you like :)"

"Really?"

"Can I come over today?"

"I'm so sick of this town"

"Of course!"

"Hurry and you might even
get breakfast!"

"On my way!"