10

"Do you still take pictures?" I suddenly asked him after our moment of silence we just shared.

"Yeah, but nothing is as beautiful as you so I've had a hard time appreciating it" he said and again making me blush. He just knew exactly what to say and I don't know if I loved or hated it. "I heard you met Yoongi" he proceeded to say.

"I did, he's really nice" I said and smiled at him.

"He really is. He has helped me through so much" he said and looked down at his hand that were connected to mine.

"Like what?" I asked curiously.

"When I left you for an example. I took that really hard and I barley ate or slept anything. All I could think about was the love of my life and how I mistreated him" he answered my question truthfully.

"You never mistreated me. You helped me. Going through that heartbreak helped me realize things like never taking anyone for granted. To always appreciate the moments we have with the ones we love. I was lucky, I got a second chance to do that but many people don't." I started and squeezed his hand in mine. "Sure I was sad but our memories will always live. They will always be there for us to look back on and I appreciate the time we spent apart from each other cause we both have grown so much and that can only create a healthier relationship now" I proceeded.

"I didn't know it was possible for you to get even more beautiful, but you just did" he said and I could see his eyes tearing up.

I just smiled at him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

I wanted this moment to last forever.