7

I came to the school earlier this morning.
I had to study for some history test we had today that I completely forgot about.

I made the regular walk to my locker and I could smell the typical depressing scent that surrounded the school.

I opened my locker and a note flew out. I looked around myself to see if the person would still be here.

I bent down to pick up the note and I got a glimpse of the handwriting. It was definitely him.

"Lets meet today..

By the lake.
Right after you finished school.

-T"

I'm meeting him?
I'm meeting him!!

I'm finally meeting him!

I gasped out in happiness and joy.

Wait I'm meeting him today?

I'm not ready?

I look like literal trash today?

He can't just jump on me with this and tell me we're meeting today when I look bad?

"Hello Kookie" I heard the typical blueberry's voice.

"I don't have time to explain but you have a car right?" I asked without hesitation.

"Yeah?" He asked as he looked at me in pure confusion.

"I need you to drive me home so I can switch clothes" I said and I noticed how he looked at what I was wearing.

"Why?" He asked he was used to me wearing sweatpants and hoodies to school without a problem.

"I'll explain in the car but we gotta hurry! We start in 30 minutes and I have to choose clothes" I said as I pulled him with me to the doors of the school.

He opened the car and I sat on the passenger seat as he sat on the driver seat.

"Explain please" he said as he started driving.

"Tae left a note and said we're meeting today after school and I'm not gonna meet him for the first time after two years looking like trash" I said in frustration.

"You should probably brush through your hair as well" he said and looked at my hair.

Okay I admit, my hair looked like a birds nest but it has looked worse.

"Just hurry the fuck up" I cursed and he rolled his eyes and drove a little faster.

"I didn't even get a 'hello'" he said sarcastically.

"Hi, happy now?" I asked and took up my phone.

"Yes very" He said and stopped the car.

It only took five minutes to drive to my place but I still had to choose an outfit.

I had one in mind but I had to find the clothes which wasn't really that easy.

"I'll be right back" I said and ran out off the car and in to my house.

I ran to my room and tried to find the clothes.

Light blue ripped jeans and a white T-shirt with a black beanie. Maybe not the most original outfit, but it was an outfit.

I threw the clothes on and ran out again before my parents could ask any questions.

"That literally took one minute, how do you change so fast?" Jimin asked as I closed the car door.

"Just because you're slow doesn't mean everyone is" I said and winked at him.

He just rolled his eyes and started driving us back to school.

Today was gonna be the best day of my life.