12

"Okay this is also an important question! Is Yoongi single?" He asked and a slight blush crept up on his cheeks.

"Yeah, he's single. And he really likes you" Taehyung answered with a smile on his face.

"How do you know that?" Jimin asked, his insecurities shining through.

"He told me he did" he answered again and chuckled. "You're lucky though" he proceeded.

"What do you mean?" The shorter asked again.

"Well Yoongi isn't really the kind who falls in love. If he could he would spend his life completely alone. You're the first person he has fell for in years" he explained as he gave him a reassuring smile.

"That really makes me happy" he said and smiled shyly towards the ground.

I sat there, quietly, listening to their continued conversation. I loved just hearing his voice, no matter the context. His voice made me calm.

It made me happy.

Sadly everything good has to come too an end.

"I really have to go and you gotta get home" Taehyung suddenly said. "But I'll see you soon, alright?"

"When is soon?" I asked worryingly as I stood up after him.

"Very soon. We can meet here tomorrow if you want to?" He asked smiled at me as he took my hands in his.

"Gladly" I answered.

We kissed goodbye and I could hear the blueberry make fake throw up sounds behind us.

"I'll bring Yoongi as well" he said and winked at Jimin who instantly blushed.

"Bye" I said and smiled at him one last time before I had to make the depressing walk home.

But there was something.. different.. this time.

Is this what pure happiness felt like?