21

We had gone up to my room and we were now cuddling in my bed. My head was securely tucked under his chin and his arm was wrapped around my waist.

My ear was pressed against his chest and I could hear the calming sounds of his heart beating.

"Taehyungie?" I said softly.

"Mm" he tiredly answered me.

"I love you" I quietly said.

He moved so he was looking into my eyes, in shock over what I had just said.

"I love you to Jungkook" he said and smiled heavenly at me.

"Please don't ever leave me again" I said and cuddled up to his chest again.

"Never again" he said and pulled me even closer.

I breathed in his angel like scent as silence once again fell upon us.

That's until his phone rang loudly beside us on the nightstand.
He reached for it to pick up.

"Whats up?" He asked and I noticed his eyes widening.

"I'll be right there" he said before he hung up and put the phone down.

He looked at me with sad eyes and I immediately understood.

"What happened?" I asked, feeling my curiosity grow.

"Josh got into a fight, I have to help him" he said as he quickly stood up.

"Josh?" I asked feeling the jealousy grow in my body.

"He's my friend" he looked at me and noticed the jealousy in my eyes. "You can come with me if you want? Then you'll see there is nothing between me and Josh" he said and cupped my cheeks before he kissed me.

"I do trust you but I'll go with you" I said and smiled at him.

"It's going to be dangerous" he said and looked at me seriously.

"I'm going with you" I said and smiled at him again.