3

I sat with my back against the old lake house wall as I concentrated on the paper I had in front of me.

I had to make this as beautiful as him.

I let my hand start sketching down his face on the paper.

Before I knew it, it had been 3 hours and I still sat at the same spot, with the same drawing.

Putting much effort into the shadows and highlights and his perfect details.

It had to be just perfect.

That's before I heard a voice that forced me to take my focus off of the painting.

"Fuck, I really messed up" I heard some mumbling.

No one ever came here?

I soon saw a black haired guy with one side of his hair frizzy and the other curly. Cute.

We made eye contact and his eyes widened a bit as he noticed me.

"Why are you here? And why do I feel like I know you?" He asked in a bratty tone.

"I needed to be alone. Why are you here?" I asked back.

"I messed up and had to get away" he said before he walked closer to where I was sitting.
"Mind if I take a seat?"

"No" I simply said and shook my head with a small smile on my lips.

He sat down and silence fell upon us.

I let the pencil lightly touch the paper as I decided to continue drawing.

"What are you drawing?" He asked curiously.

"It's nothing" I simply said and continued to focus.

He sighed before he took my sketchbook to look at my drawing.

"This is amazing" he admired the drawing. "But-" he cut himself off.

"But what?" I asked worryingly.

"I didn't know you knew Taehyung" he said shocked.

My eyes widened as I heard his name. He knew him?

"Y-you know him?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, we've known each other for so long" he said with a smile "he was the one who told me about this place"

"Oh" I simply said.

"How do you know him?" He asked.

"It's a long story" I said and smiled at the memories.

"I'm not going anywhere" he said and handed me the sketchbook back.

"I don't even know your name" I said since it seemed absurd that I would tell this random stranger about my love life.

"Well, my name is Yoongi, you can call me Suga, I'm 18 and I live with my mom and sister" He said.

"I'm Jungkook, 16 years old and I live with my mom and dad and my older sister" I answered him.