18

I rushed downstairs again and hurried towards the door.

I opened the door and there he stood. The blue and brown eyed, silver haired boy with a smile on his lips.

I smiled back as I threw myself in his arms. Wrapping my arms around his neck as his arms went around my waist.

I released him from my tight grip as I softly pressed my lips on his.

"Hi" I said quietly as we let go from our grip.

"Hi" He said back with a big smile on his lips.

"Come in" I said and closed the door behind him when he walked in.

He took off his shoes and his jacket. He connected our hands and I lead him towards the kitchen.

"Dad, this is Taehyung" I said as my dad looked at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Taehyung" he said reached his hand out.

"Same goes for you Mr. Jeon" He said politely as he shook his hand.

"Please, call me Elijah" he said and smiled before he continued with the food.

We sat down by the dinner table as we heard my dads phone go off.

"Shit, I have to rush to work but breakfast is ready in the kitchen" he said as he rushed towards the hallway to put on his shoes and jacket.

"Okay, see you tonight" I responded as I stood up from the chair I was sitting at.

I motioned for the boy to follow me into the kitchen which he gladly did.

"Your dad is really nice" he said as I handed handed him three plates.

"Yeah he really is. My mom isn't though" I said and took down three glasses and some utensils before then we walked back to the dinner table.

He simply nodded at my comment and then we took out the pancakes.

I walked to the stairs to get Hazel down for breakfast
"Hazel breakfast is ready" I shouted.

"Be down in a second" I heard faintly.

I walked back to the table and sat down beside the silver haired boy.

"How old is your sister?" He asked as he poured up some orange juice in our glasses.

"She's 14 so be carefully" I said and chuckled.

"I will" he said and laughed with me.