8

1 minuet.

1 minuet until the last bell would ring and I would finally meet him.

"And with that, class dismissed" our teachers lovely voice said and I heard the ringing bell.
I stood up and threw my bag over my shoulder as I started walking towards my locker.

I basically ran from my chair to my locker.
I mean I'm finally seeing him, why wouldn't I?

"Hey, Jungkook?" I heard from behind me as I put in all my stuff in my locker.

"Yeah?" I said as I hurried up with putting everything in.

"What are you doing?" The blueberry asked as he stood behind me with his things.

"What do you mean? I'm putting my stuff in my locker" I stated out the obvious.

"Jungkook, that's MY locker" he said and pulled me away from the locker to show me the number.

"Why do I have your key?" I asked confused.

"You don't, I opened my locker, you came over and pushed me away from the locker." He explained as he laughed at me.

"Can I just have my things in your locker for today?" I asked as I felt even more stressed than before.

"Sure" He said and continued laughing at me.

I started walking towards the entrance so I could start walking towards the lake.

"Jungkook" I suddenly heard from behind me.

"What?" I asked as I turned around and was met with a smiling blueberry.

"Have fun now" he said and smiled.

I just smiled back and continued walking.

I was finally gonna meet him.

This isn't real.

Am I dreaming?

"Ouch" I said as I cut myself on one of the thorns that stood out from the flowers I walked past.

When I finally saw the familiar lake house I felt how my breath got stuck in my throat.

"He's not here yet" I said sadly to myself as I sat down beside the lake.

I sat with my back against the forest as I took out my sketchbook and pencil from my bag.

I opened it at an empty page and started drawing.

I was trying to draw the lake, but during the night. It's prettier during the night.

The hours went and I started feeling worse. I started feeling abandoned.

I sighed loudly as I continued drawing on the paper that no longer looked empty.

"You still have the skills I remember"