6

"Just the person I was looking for" I heard the black haired boy say as he walked down the stairs to the basement where I sat on one of the sofas.

"What's up? Did you meet him?" I asked as I sat up more due to excitement.

"Yes! Of course I did!" He said and sat down on the sofa opposite to mine. "Oh and he told me to give you this"

He handed me a note.

"Miss you too.

I have to meet you soon.
Feels like I'm going crazy.

-J"

I just smiled down at the note.

"He wrote it right before I left so I could give it to you. He really wants to meet you" he said and smiled at me again.

"And I wanna meet him but.."

"But what?"

"What if he isn't the same?" I asked worried.

"Let me tell you this. He's everything you've told me about. He's kinda shy but kinda not, he usually shifts the teasing onto someone else aka Jimin, and he's really nervous to meet you as well" He explained. The way he explained him, he used my exact words. Except for the last part, obviously.

"I wanna meet him. As soon as possible." I said and smiled at the thought of holding him in my arm again.

"Let's go leave a note tomorrow. And you can meet after he finishes school" the boy in front of me said as he stood up and ripped a piece of paper from his English book.

I used the ink pen that laid on the table to write in the paper.

It's finally going to happen.

I'm going to meet him.