17

"Hey, dad" I started as I walked into the kitchen.
His eyes shot up to meet mine as he continued with the pancakes he was making.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Is it cool if Taehyung comes over for breakfast?" I asked shyly.

"Of course!" He said and his eyes shone up. "It would be a pleasure to meet him" he continued.

"Thank you, dad" I said as I felt my lips curve up to a smile.

He just smiled at me.
"Can you go wake up Hazel?" He then asked me.

"Okay" I said and rushed upstairs.

It had been two years since he had seen my house. This was gonna be special. He's gonna meet my dad and my sister. We don't have to hide.

"Hazel?" I asked softly as I carefully opened the door.

She was still fast asleep in her bed. I walked up to her and carefully shook her body until her eyes fluttered open.

"We're having a guest over. You should get ready" I said and offered her a smile.

She gave me a small nod and I stood up from where I sat on the floor. Just when I was about to leave I heard her tired voice.

"Is it Taehyung?" She asked softly.

My head snapped towards her direction. I never talked about him with her.

"Yeah" I said and tried to ignore my thoughts as I offered her another smile which she gladly returned. "Get ready now" I said before I left her room.

That's when I heard a knock from the door.