15

I softly knocked at the door that lead to the room across the hall from mine.

I heard a faint "come in" and slowly let the door slid open.
My eyes scanned the room and there on the bed sat my baby sister.
She wasn't really a baby anymore, she was 14 after all but she'll always be my baby sister.

"Hi" I breathed out as I walked in, closing the door behind me.

"Hey" she said and put her phone down as I sat down beside her in the bed.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for causing another fight. I know you hate it when we shout and I'm really sorry" I said and softly put my hand on her knee as she sat cross legged with her back pressed against the wall.

"It's fine, really" she tried to reassure me but I could see her bloodshot and puffy eyes. She had been crying.

"You can stop lying now Hazel" I said and wrapped my arms around her.

I heard her starting to sob into my chest as she hugged me back.

"I-I'm j-just scares a-about mom and d-dad" she sobbed with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I am too but hey" I said and lifted her up so I could look into her eyes. "We will always have each other" I said and hugged her again.

"Please don't leave like Wonho did" she sobbed.

I hugged her tightly as his name left her mouth.

"I promise"