13

"Where have you been?!" My mother screamed at me as soon as I walked through the doors.

"Obviously not here" I said as I took off my shoes.

"Watch the attitude" my father soon jumped in.

"Why would I? Because you're such great parents? You took away the only person who brought me pure happiness. You took away the love of my life because of what? Because he doesn't live this picture perfect life? You guys are pathetic and I will never forgive what you did towards me." I snapped as I felt the rage rush through my body.

I heard the creaking noice from the stairs and I noticed my little sister running upstairs to avoid listening to our argument

"We did it for you! It was the best for you. We didn't want you to end up like your brother" My mother tried to reason.

"I'm NOT my brother. Plus you can't really talk about what's best for anyone. Shouldn't you tell dad something then? Since it's the best for him?" I looked at my mother whose eyes shone with pure horror. "Yeah dad, mom has been cheating on you with her boss. I saw them on the couch when I got home early. Now leave me the fuck alone" I said as I rushed upstairs.

I knew I probably shouldn't have said the last part but I loved my dad. He deserved the truth.

I slammed my door as I crashed in to my bed and I felt the tears streaming down my face.

I messed up, didn't I?