24

(19 years later)

I fixed the sleeves of the black suit I was wearing for the special event that was happening tonight.

I heard the door open behind me and I saw the blue and brown eyed man walking up behind me in the mirror.

He back hugged me and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"You look beautiful" he said quietly.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I said and turned around.

I placed my hands on his chest as I felt his hands in waist.

"I love you" I said and smiled brightly at him.

"I love you too baby" he said and kissed me softly.

"Dad?" We suddenly heard before our daughter walked through the door. "I need help choosing a dress" she then said.

We backed away from the kiss and I smiled before I nodded her way.

She smiled back before she turned around and walked to her room.

I followed close behind her into. She held up two dresses and looked at me with hope in her eyes.

"Which one should I wear?" She asked me.

I looked at the first dress. It was a deep, ocean blue color. It stopped right above her chest but little blue diamonds went up all the way to her neck on a white material.

 It stopped right above her chest but little blue diamonds went up all the way to her neck on a white material

The other dress she held up was a shoulder cut dress that puffed out right by her waist.

I looked at the two dresses before I made my decision.

"The blue one! It matches your eyes" I said and smiled at her.

"Thanks dad" she said and smiled back at me.

She was really stunning. The most beautiful 14 year old girl you could see. She had long, curly, light brown and the deepest blue eyes. That's what made me feel like I wanted to adopt her and her brother.

Her twin brother had the same blue eyes but a little darker hair than her.

I loved them both in an indescribable amount. They meant the world to me. I would do anything to see my two angels smile.

I walked down the stairs to be met with the eyes I loved so dearly. My beautiful husbands eyes that screamed unicity.

"Could you help her with the dress problem?" He chuckled as we made eye contact when I came into the kitchen.

"Of course I did! She's gonna look stunning" I said and smiled at him.

We spent the next few moments staring into each other's eyes.

"Shoot, we have to go now" he said as he looked at his watch.

"Alright, Kassidy, Aden! It's time to go" I shouted up the stairs.

We stopped by the front door as we waited for our two children who ran down the stairs.

"You look beautiful" I said and smiled at them both.

"Handsome, dad" Aden corrected me.

"Well you look handsome and beautiful, Aden" I said and patted his back as then walked out before us.

We all sat down in the car and Taehyung started driving.

"Vera is gonna be there right?" Kassidy suddenly asked.

"Of course she is! It's her dads getting married, Idiot" her brother responded.

"Hey, don't call your sister that" the silver haired man beside me said as he looked at Aden through the mirror.

"It's so amazing. They lasted after all! They are getting married" I exclaimed in excitement.

"Yeah, they really deserve to be happy" he responded.

"No but it's Jimin and Yoongi! All the odds were against them but they made it" I said and smiled even brighter.

"So did we"

The End.