5

The next day in class I couldn't get him off of my mind.

It was like he was invading my life

More than before.

Just the thought of his blue and brown eyes, and that perfect silver hair.

Maybe.

Just maybe

He could be mine again.

If I could see him.

I was forced out of my thoughts when the bell rang. The last bell of the day, which means I could go to the lake.

And hopefully meet..

No.

Don't get your hopes up.

"Hey, Jungkook! So you wanna walk home together?" The blue haired boy asked me as soon as I got out of the classroom.

"I was planning on going to the lake" I said and noticed the disappointment in his eyes. "But you could join if you want"

"Yeah, that'll be fun" he said with a much happier expression.

"I'll just go leave some stuff in my locker but I'll be right back" I said and started walking towards my locker alone.

When I reached the blue metal locker, I took out my keys to open it. The door carefully slid open after I turned the key.

A pinkish piece of paper fell out on the floor.
I picked it up and unfolded it.

"I miss you.

my euphoria

-T"

"I miss you too" I whispered as I smiled for myself.

I threw in my things in the locker and threw my bag over my shoulder before I closed it and locked it again.
I let the note slid down in my pocket as I headed towards the entrance.

"Let go!" I said as I reached the short blueberry.

On the walk there we just talked about what lessons we had that day and how irritated we got on certain people. We laughed about our teachers failed attempt to shut the class up earlier.

It felt nice to have someone like Jimin as my friend.
He was always so supportive and his happiness easily rubbed off on everyone around him.

We finally reached the lake and we sat down by the usual spot by the house wall.

I took out my sketchbook and started finishing up the drawing I had started the day before.

"When are you not here?" My eyes shot up as I heard the familiar voice.

"I could ask you the same thing" I said and smiled at the curly and frizzy haired boy that sat down in front of us.

He was wearing black ripped jeans with a graphic tee and a jacket on top of the tee. The jacket had a lot of colors like yellow or purple but it wasn't colorful. It was still a dark piece of clothing. The contrast between his pale skin and dark clothes was something he pulled off nicely.

"Well a special someone asked me if I could go here and see if you were here" he said and winked at me.

"Why did he send you though?" The blueberry beside me asked.

"He is still scared and very nervous to meet Jungkook again" he said.

Why would he be nervous to meet me? I knew him like the back of my hand, or I used to. Two years is a long time to be away from each other.

"Why would he be nervous to meet me?" I asked still deep in thought.

"Why are you nervous to meet him?" The blueberry asked me.

"I-" I stopped myself as I felt the familiar butterflies feeling in my stomach when I thought about meeting him.

"Exactly" he said with a little nudge on my side.

"Oh so you're nervous as well?" The blacked haired one teased.

"So I'm the one being teased? He's a fucking blueberry!" I said and pointed at the boy beside me.

"I can't tease something I really like" the frizzy and curly haired one said and looked at the blueberry.

I turned to look at him and I could see the red color spread through out his cheeks.

"Great, back to the flirting" I said and felt a light punch from the blue haired one.

"All jokes aside, do you want to meet Tae?" The pale boy asked me.

"Of course I do" I said with hope in my voice.

"I can talk to him and arrange a time. You got his note right?" He asked again.

"Yeah" I said with a smile as I thought of the note.

I could feel the blueberrys confused eyes stare at me since I never told him anything about the note.

"He'll leave another note when you guys can meet" he said and smiled my way.

I'm finally gonna meet him again.