11

"Jungkook?" I heard faintly from the forest and I instantly realized what was happening.

"Oh no" I whispered as I cuddled up closer to the boy I was currently clinging myself on.

"Jungkook! Your parents are worried sick, again! You have to tell them where you're goi-" the blueberry boy cut himself of when he saw the figure I was cuddling up to.

The both of us stood up from the ground and I sadly had to let go from my tight embrace.

"Taehyungie?" He asked and the boy beside me nodded with a smile spreading on his lips. The shorter boy threw himself in his arms in a tight hug.

Truth be told, I met Taehyung because of Jimin. They were very close and Jimin wanted us to get too know each other when we were very young. When I lost him, Jimin did as well.

I had always talked about how much I had missed him but I realize never really listened to Jimin. After all he lost his closest friend.

"It's so good to see you again!" Taehyung said as they released each other from the tight grip.

"I've missed you so much" the shorter one said and a single tear streamed down his face.

"I've missed you too Jiminie" he answered and smiled at him sweetly.

"There's so much I want to ask! How are you? Where have you been? Do you still have the same friends?" The blueberry kept on asking a bunch of questions.

We all sat down on the ground again and the fact that my parents were worried didn't bother us anymore.

This was about reconnecting.

This was about being happy.