Eleven

"Uh, Cher, why the hell is Mason wearing a bow tie?" Polly shouted up the stairs at me as I pinned my earrings in, allowing them to hand, framing my face beautifully.

"I didn't want him to feel left out!" I shouted, picking up my red lipstick and applying a fresh layer.

"He's a week old, you doof!" She laughed loudly, and I shrugged before taking the curler to one last strand of my hair, allowing it to fall in place with the rest, which rested over my left shoulder, being the only thing covering the skin there. I hooked a silver necklace around my neck, allowing the small pendant, a letter B, in honor of my brother, something only I held, unknown by everyone.

Other than Toni, who actually bought it for me.

I hooked my silver heels on, accentuating my bright red painted toes. I hummed as I looked at myself in the mirror, satisfied with the way I look.

"Cheryl," Called Kyle from the other side of the door, "Toni is here."

"Okay, I'll be right down." I assured, dropping my lipstick in my silver handbag, along with my phone and my wallet, the only things that would fit. The dress I wore had a slit up the left leg that hiked up, just six inches below my waist line.

The only person I wanted to impress was Toni.

I sighed, breathing in deeply before opening the door to my bedroom and trekking down my long, winding staircase. I looked toward the door, where Toni was stood, clad in a black jumpsuit with a neckline that plunged down so low, it almost touched her belly button.

I recognized it.

I designed it.

The suit was tight at the ankles, where her black stilettos met at the back with the top, with the bottom of the ankle line. A black leather jacket finished off the look, freshly colored pink locks falling beautifully over the material, only just allowing my eyes to see the big hoop earrings she wore.

Her pink glossed lips twitched as she just looked at me in excitement, speechless. I pointing my shoulder forward in elegance, curling my finger at her, silently summoning her. She stepped up the stairs and took me by my waist, her eyes taking another onceover me.

"You look..." she exhaled, speechless, "breathtaking!" she chuckled, and I rose a brow at her once, leaning in to press my lips against hers firmly.

She hummed against me, pulling me down one step so that I was closer, her hips rolling against me as I did the same, moaning as her tongue intruded the split on my lips.

"Hey!" Polly shouted, and I pulled away breathlessly, my eyes meeting with Polly, her eyes pointed as she covered Kyle's eyes as he faced us. "You guys have to get going." Polly laughed nervously, and I giggled, shaking my head before taking Toni's hand and pulling her down the stairs, saying my goodbyes, and leaving.

"A limo?" I asked as the chauffeur opened the door, his tall form funny to see Toni beside.

"This is actually my best friend, Sweetpea." She laughed, "He and Fangs own a limo company." She revealed, and he tilted his hat at me silently.

"I was told I would not get a tip if I misbehave." He said simply, and a snorted at his admittance. "Now, you two just, sit back, relax, and enjoy your night." He smiled, gesturing for me to get in. Once the two of us got in, he smiled before closing the door. He rolled up the window that divided us from him, and Toni turned to me as the limo began moving.

"I wanted everything to be great tonight." She smiled, "I even got Fangs and Lucy to babysit my dog." She chuckled, and I rose a brow.

"You have a dog?" I asked, unkeen on the idea of meeting another dog.