Twenty Four

This is complete fluff! It's what you deserve after all this angst!! We got through it together! Please, tell me what you liked most about this story. Tell me who you loved the most here. or what you wish you could see! And for reference, I imagined Lauren Jauregui as older Jellybean and Ajiona Alexus as Heather. This is how it is for all of my stories. Anyways, thank you so much for all your love and support, and I've never been so excited to read the comments for a story as I have for this one. It's truly my favorite story I've written so far, and I'm so happy you all loved it. This is truly a sad day. Like I'm saying goodbye to something that made me who I am. Now remember, I have other ongoing stories. As of right now, I'm working on Strawberries and Cigarettes, and a new Antihero AU called Dead Eye! Go check them out when you're done here. No smut here, I wanted it to have one tone, and that's what I did. 

Enjoy ;)

"Babe, c'mon, Lu and Betty are waiting in the car!" I shouted up the stairs of our big house before the pink haired woman started to clunk down them, making strange noises with her lips as she held Mason's hands, allowing him to step down each step, slowly and not without the help of his mommy.

"Boof! Boof! Boof! Look, Mason, it's mama, say 'Boof! Boof! Boof!" She said the made up word with every step he made, and he laughed hysterically as they two stomped down the steps together.

"As cute as this is, the reunion starts in a half an hour!" I complained, and Toni winked at me before walking in front of him and allowing him to walk toward her down the stairs while she walked backwards.

"Mama's no fun, huh?" She said, her voice high and childish, reserved for her son and only her son. Also Yoshi, who is her son as well.

"Don't you look handsome?" I grinned, stomping over to take my son from my girlfriend, ignoring her insult. I clipped the laughing redheaded boy into his carseat before opening the little dog door for Yoshi to be able to go in and out. "Babe, how's the new room going?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"I'll show you when it's ready." She assured as she slid on her high heels and checked her lipstick in the mirror on the wall beside the front door. She's been working on it since she moved in with Mason and I in April. She saw that I had a large room on the far end of the top floor, down the hall from our current room, and now she's turning it into the room we'd soon keep sleeping in. "We ready?" She asked, causing me to roll my eyes before taking Mason's car seat and walking toward the door.

"Don't forget his diaper bag." I demanded as she opened the door for me to step out into the late June evening air.

We stopped by my mom's house to drop off Mason with her, Polly, Chuck and Kyle, who all were hanging out in the front room, watching some nature documentary Kyle chose.

"Have fun showing off your success to everyone, Cher." Winked Polly, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm only going because Betty and Toni insisted." I assured, and Chuck gave me a look.

"Sure, kid." He laughed, seating on the couch with Polly lying in his lap and his son lying against his side. "Have fun." He laughed, and I rolled my eyes before walking out.

"You coming, baby?" I asked Toni, who was looking at the screen of the television, which was stuck on a penguin documentary, which made me roll my eyes, considering the fact that I thought Kyle was finally over penguins.

"Gentoo Penguins mate for life," Said the English narrator as a penguin was shown next to its mate, "they present their mate with a pebble as a token of love, as a way of showing them their willingness to give them the best." I rose a brow at my girlfriend, whose eyes were glued to the screen.